17-She did the right thing

She could hear growling but she ran not expecting what will happen.

She reaches the door to the field but something stopped her, She ran back to Asher and saw him standing up.

She ran and pushed him hard to the ground and then grab him and pushed him against the wall.

He cried for help and he pushed her down.

He tried to stand up but he couldn't his legs won't let him it hurt really bad.

Then their sports teacher came rushing and started shouting at them for being late but he stopped when he saw Asher's forehead bleeding and Stella trying to attack him.

He stopped them and demanded some explanation.

Stella and Asher stood up, Stella was really angry with Asher and looked away from him.

"Can anyone explain what happened?" the teacher demanded.

Asher spoke up. He told what happened but he didn't say anything about him pushing her first.

"That's it?! That's it?!, Why are you not talking about you pushing me first?! Where is the story you messing with my friends?! Where are the stories you bullied my friend?!"Stella shouted.

Then she saw Bethany and Rose walking towards them.

"Woo, what just happened?" Bethany asked.

She told the whole story to her friends and the teacher.

"She is lying. She did this it to me on purpose, I didn't even mess with your friends", Asher said.

But the teacher didn't believe her and took her to the detention room.

She wasn't even disappointed about what she did cause she know she did the right thing then she looked at Asher and told him that the right person always ends up in trouble but you will end up in the right place you belong soon, you idiot.

"Stop talking Stella! Walk to the class!" the teacher shouted.

"Teacher John you will regret I promise," Stella said.

Rose and Bethany tried to stop the teacher but he won't listen.

He said them to go back and Stella told them to not care about it.

They stand there looking at Stella not knowing what to do when they saw Asher standing up and walking away to the nearest restroom.

Then Luna came up to Bethany and Rose and asked if they have seen Asher and Stella.

They told her the story that they know.

And it was finally the last class, they ran to the detention room and waited for Stella outside.

They could hear the teacher shouting at her and they felt bad especially Rose and Bethany cause they remembered themselves in this place before.

Luna knew Stella was trying to protect her, She knew that Asher was the wrong person but she couldn't stop the feeling she has for him.

She wanted to end those feelings, she wanted to run away from it but she couldn't, something wouldn't.

She felt like someone is holding her not letting her leave the way she felt for him.

She wanted to go back to where things were just fine.

She felt sadness filling her eyes with tears, She didn't know what is happening to her and what will happen.

She sat down covering her face...