3-Cafeteria

"I hope we are going to the cafeteria the right way, this school is way bigger than I expected", said Luna looking around trying to find the cafeteria.

"There it is, I really wanna meet Rose and what was her name ?", asked Stella thinking.
"Oh, you mean Bethany ?"Asked Luna.
"Yeah Bethany", replied Stella.

They walked towards the cafeteria looking around for Rose and Bethany.
They couldn't find them so they thought of grabbing a snack and sitting somewhere around until they find them.

They grabbed their food and walked to an empty table when they saw two people waving their hands and calling out for them.
They walked to Rose and Bethany's table and sat next to them.

"Nice to see you girls," said Bethany looking at Stella and Luna while they were sitting.
"Nice to see you guys too", added Luna.
"We have searched for you guys but couldn't find, so we thought of sitting on the empty table", Stella said while pointing on the table.

"We are happy we found you,"added Rose.
"So let me introduce myself to you"said Bethany.
"Go ahead,"added Stella.

"I'm Bethany Leah. A student in class 9a.
I have been studying here since last year and this is my bestie Rose Michelle who is also in my class which is 9a and has been studying since last year, " Bethany said.

"Excuse me you said you were gonna introduce yourself and you literally introduce me with it, " said Rose laughing.

"Now have you guys know about us why don't you tell us a bit about yourselves," said Rose.

"I will say mine" replied Luna and started introducing herself "I'm Luna Ellie a freshman to garden high school and just met these new cool friends and that's it I guess"

"Now I'll go, Name's Stella Zadie a freshman to GHS (garden high school)  just like Luna and want to meet new people," said Stella.

"Oh, and Rose and I are roommates" Bethany replied.
"What's your room number?" Added Rose.
"Mine's 029 said Luna and mines 103" said, Stella. "Oh, ours is 101 answered Rose."

They kept chatting until Bethany popped up with an idea.

"Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Oh my gosh, Rose do you know what I'm thinking right now?" asked Bethany.
"How can I know what you are thinking?" added Rose.
"I was thinking if Stella and Luna join us as our roommate, " squealed Bethany.

"That would be amazing since we have two more beds in our room" said Rose.

"That would be awesome but I don't think miss Tiffany would allow us, " Luna told with a confused face.

"Tiffany is the sweetest person in the world," Rose said.
"She would definitely allow us, we just need to beg her," Bethany said with a smile on her face.
"Yeah, I would love too" added Stella.

"Let's eat our snacks before lunchtime is over," said Rose.
"I totally forgot about it," said Luna.
"We only have two more minutes guys," said Stella looking at her watch.
"Hurry up then"added Rose.

"We can meet after the school from the sports field. "added Bethany.

"Where is it actually located ?" Said Luna while eating her food.
"The door at the end of the hallway," said Rose.
"Meet you guys there, Bye!, said Stella waving her hand goodbye to her new friends and calling Luna to hurry up.