46- Books everywhere!

The bell rang, Luna and Stella walked to the sports field for recess.
"Rose and Bethany will be there today right?"Luna asked.
"Yeah" Stella answered.

They walked in and saw the rest of the team who have already begun playing.
They rush to the field and joined the game.
"I will go drink some water," Asher said leaving the field.

After a few minutes, Asher return and joined the game. Luna was disqualified from the game, so she thought of going back to the class.

When she was walking upstairs she saw something spread out completely the floor, she felt something familiar.

It was her books and her bag on the floor. She got shocked. She didn't hesitate and started picking up quickly.

She picked her bag and put the books inside faster before anyone could notice it. She thought of waiting for Stella so that she can explain her what happened.

After the recess, Stella came back to the class. Luna told her what happened to her bag and her books.
Stella was also clueless about it.

They ignored it and thought to themselves that it was an accident. Later that class it was their lunchtime so they went to the cafeteria. Luna told everyone about it.

Anna asked her where was she at that time. Stella told her that Anna was in the principal's office.

"Asher leaving from the cafeteria to early" Stella thought looking at Asher getting out of the cafeteria skeptically.
She excused her friends and followed him.

She saw him getting into there class.
"I knew it was him all alone," she thought while hiding beside the door.
Then she saw Asher taking Luna's bag.
"Oh my gosh he is dead!" Stella thought.

Then Asher opened the bag and took a few books and spread it out on everyone's table.
"What is wrong with him? Seriously!" she thought. then he took her stationery and throw it down the windows.

"Asher! Stop it! Why do you want to do it to all of us! You evil creature!!" Stella yelled.
Asher slowly turned his head.

He was nervous and didn't want to fight with her since the last incident.
"I-I-I didn't- do it, I swear!" Asher cried.
"You are a liar!" Stella yelled.

"No I am too honest, I promise!" Asher replied. "Shut your mouth now! And clean the mess!" Stella yelled back.
"I didn't do it and I will not clean it!" He answered.

"I am going to call the teacher or slap you now!" She answered furiously.
They both heard the bell rang.
"I think the bell rang, so... I should probably go to my class" Asher said smiling nervously.

"Oh someone changed a second ago. You are always late for class and now!?" She yelled. He ran out and shouted "Teacher is calling!"

Luna and Anna entered the class and her jaw dropped.
"What the hell is happening to my bag!" Luna said shockingly.
"Asher did it!" stella replied furiously.

"I knew it" luna said.
"Lets clean this up" Anna said.
They cleaned it up and sat on their seat.
"Wait! Where are my stationaries?" Luna questioned.

"He threw it out of the window. You can borrow mine" Stella replied.
"Is he serious! He will suffer for this" Anna replied.
"He will beside Thank you Stella, for letting me borrow your stationary"

"Well, Guess what it's time he pays for it!" Anna replied.