43-Stalker

"It's been five days and he still flirts with us in Maria, " Rose said.
"Now it's time for plan C, " Anna said with an evil smile.
"Let's show this to Eva," Bethany said laughing evilly "But we have to be anonymous, " Stella said.

"Are you sure we have to break his relationship?" Luna asked.
"We are not breaking them we are just showing the bitter truth," Stella said with a devilish smile.
"Let's send every single text to Eva," Anna said.
"Before this, I have something to tell you, "Anna said.

"Speak up," Luna said.
"I wish you made me a part of demonic friends forever, I am really embarrassing, " Anna said.

"Of course, You are not even embarrassing us, "Stella said smiling.
"Why didn't  you ask us in the first place?" Bethany said.

"Well, Welcome to the team, "Luna said.
Luna hugged her and everyone joined in and hugged her tight.
"Now let's complete our mission, Demonic's, " Rose said taking the phone and handing it to Anna.

"Don't forget demonic doesn't mean we are a demon. It just means angel who are called by others demons," Luna replied.
"Yeah, I know it. Thank you guys" Anna said.
"No problem, Let's finish our stalking mission" Rose replied.

After a while, they send all the chat to Eva. It took three to four hours for Eva to reply but her response was different than expected.
Instead of getting angry with Asher, She was angry with the anonymous aka the demonic for stalking her boyfriend.
"Oh my gosh, that was unexpected", Luna answered.

"What! Our hard work!" Bethany said with a frown.
"She is not even mad at him, " Stella said.
" I had to break it but they are meant to be, " Rose replied.
"I hope they don't find out it's us now, " Anna said. "Yeah me too, it would be a disaster then, " Bethany said.

"Now let's forget this and go down to mailbox for the watch and I have some cute candle for the occasion, " Bethany said.

They walked to the mailbox area and collected a cute tiny box that was already wrapped in a gift box.

"Wow, it's ready for the birthday. I wanted to see it but I guess it is good" Bethany replied.
"Mmm, Bethany did you bye the flour or you forgot it again?" Stella asked looking at the grocery.
"Thank you! I totally forgot about baking. I have so many things to buy" Bethany said walking to the grocery with was the straight opposite of the mailbox.

They went inside and helped Bethany. After collecting almost every item they needed Bethany walked to the cashier and saw Luke. He quickly started walking back when Luna came and asked
"Bethany! Do you want more chocolate for the cake!"

"Oops" Luna mumbled covering her face.
"Hi Bethany, You guys need any help?" Luke asked.
"No need, Why are you here?" Bethany asked nervously.

"Just wanted to buy some stuff," He answered.
"Oh, you are done?" Bethany asked.
"Yeah..." Luke said in a confused way.
"Is everything okay?" he asked.
"Yup, Yup totally fine," she answered. 
"You are acting weird. Are you sure everything is fine?" Luke asked.
"Umm Ahh," Bethany replied.
"She is totally fine," Stella said approaching them.

"Sorry I need her for a bit," Stella said calling her to come with her.

"Okay then bye," he said still confused.
"Bye," Bethany said in an awkward.
"Is she trying to ignore me?" He thought to himself.

"You almost ruined it," Stella said.
"Yeah, You just had to say hi and that's all," Rose said.
"I'm really nervous about breaking the surprise," Bethany said.

"Don't worry you won't and even if you do, he will be happy plus he is not Asher," Luna said sadly.
"Hey, I'm sorry for you everything will be fine over time, I promise," Bethany said placing her hands on Luna's shoulder.

Luna looked at her and thanked her. They went back to the room and planned for the party which was on Friday.
"I'm sorry but is it okay if we just cancel the Friday night for Luke's birthday, " Bethany asked.

"Are you kidding me? it's gonna be fun!!" Anna replied.
"Yeah! What are you talking about?" Rose replied.

"I will be heading to my home I meant room," Anna said.
Rose laughed and said "I used to get confused as well, Bye"

"Bye everyone," Anna said closing the door