11-Getting to know sebastian

"He is not and he will never, " said Stella.
"He can change you know", Luna replied.
"Some people can't change cause they don't want to," Rose said to Luna.

"You are right we have to give him a chance but Rose and I have already given him more than two or three chances and he decides to not change, " responded Bethany.
"Then guess what he changed," said Luna starting to boil up with anger.

"No, he didn't" Rose replied shouting at her.
"He is making you a fool" added Bethany.
"No, he is not!" Luna replied angrily.
"We have been through the same situation and he ruined our life with it, " Rose added.

"No matter, What you can't change my mind and this doesn't mean our friendship will end," Luna said.
"Perhaps we will not end our friendship but if you fell in his silly trap we will not be there," said, Rose.

Luna walked out of the room slamming the door behind. Rose,
"Did you really meant that?" Bethany asked.
"Of course no, that was all my anger, " Rose said with water droplets in her eyes.

"Let's wait for Luna I guess, " Stella said sitting on the chair with Rose and Bethany.

Meanwhile
Luna slammed the door not even thinking about looking at her friends and walked in the hallway outside there room when she saw Sebastian walking toward Asher's room.

"Hey Luna!, " Sebastian stopped her.
"Oh, Hi, " replied Luna.
"Asher has been talking about you lately," said, Sebastian.
"Seriously?"Luna said raising an eyebrow.

"Don't play hard to get, " Sebastian added.
"Don't ever think I'm that kinda girl. I don't fall easily" said Luna.
"Well, Asher's kinda cute right?" he questioned.

"Yeah, he is cute and I'm not gonna lie" replied Luna.

"Whatever Asher wanted to meet you, " he added.
"Oh, then I will meet him I guess, " Luna replied.

"One more question do you know my girlfriend, she really wanted to be your friend as well, " Sebastian said.
"Who is she?" Luna asked.

"You don't know!? it's Eva. Eva Hazel from your class," Sebastian replied.

"What! She?" Luna asked.
"What's the reason she loves you," Luna added aggressively.
"You know rich guy and girls do fall in love easily with me," He said flirting.

"Don't even try to flirt with me I won't fall for those guys," Luna said with a smile.
"I'm heading to Asher's room wanna come?" Sebastian asked.

"No thanks," said Luna and started walking.
"Hey come on plus he needed to talk to you?" Sebastian added.

"And there are no girls so nothing to worry about," he added.
"What do you mean?"Luna asked in a strange way.

"I meant that you won't get offended in front of other girls and they won't see you that means they won't get green eyed," He added.

"Ok then, " said Luna confusingly walking with Sebastian to Asher's room. They knocked on the door and waited for Asher to answer. He answered the door and let them both in.

"Nice to see you, sweetheart..."