9-That one test

"Can I know your name? Can I know your name? Can I know your name sweetie? ," he said with a smile.
"Can you move aside?" said, Luna

"Why are you disturbing me?" added Luna.
"I just asked your name sweetie," he said blocking her way.
"Please move aside. Let me go plus you blamed my friend for nothing," said Luna irrationally

"That's why I'm here but what's your name sweetie?," He said.
"Stop calling that and you already know my name Asher!, " Luna said angrily.

"Ooh, you know my name huh?" Asher said.
"What if I know it, don't think it's because you are some sort of angel I just know it because you are a devil, you blamed my friend with no reason shame on you!!", Luna replied.

"Sorry I will say what happens, but you have to listen and understand me, I really didn't mean to do it.
Someone made me do it but only if you listen to me, "Asher said shattered.

"Okay, I'm listening and my name is Luna Ellie" Luna added.
Meanwhile...

Stella walked to her class and heard Luna talking to Asher. She called out Luna and Luna walked towards her.

Stella questioned Luna "What are you doing? Were you talking to Asher?! But why?"Stella said really angrily.
"He broke our friend's heart you know" Stella added.

"He wanted to say something, let's forget this and walk on" Luna replied.
"Don't talk to him, it's for your own sake?" said Stella.
"I guess" Luna added.

They walked to the class.
"Welcome to the first class of the day students, " teacher Steve greeted.

"So we are gonna have the test today, I guess everyone is prepared for that and I have given you two days to study since it was the weekend," Steve continued.

"I didn't study for the test, I totally forgot," Luna said to Stella.
"Are you serious right now? I told you to study like a hundred times and now you are saying you forgot!!"Stella said looking at Luna in a shock.

"Oh, you did say, you know I guess I just hated it," Luna said nearly lifeless.
"Good luck Luna Ellie" Stella said while taking the test paper from the teacher.

After about five to ten minutes of exam Luna still couldn't find the answers to any questions.
She kept on trying. When Steve her math teacher asked if she needed any help. she said she really do but she was shocked when he started telling her every single answer.

she looked at him shockingly as he took her paper after writing everything from top to every end.

"What just happened?" Luna whispered to herself.
After about few more minutes, The class was almost over.
"So we are done with the test everyone please hand it to me, " the teacher said taking the papers from the students.

"How was your test? it was pretty hard for me" Stella asked.
"Ugh, I have no idea,Did the teacher helped you ?" Luna asked her friend.
"No, he didn't even try" Stella replied.

Luna was confused the whole day. She kept on thinking about it, She knew she will get all the answers correct since the teacher wrote A to Z.

Next day when it was finally Mathematics she didn't know how to react with her mark.

"Here are your test paper, and a new announcement Luna Ellie got the first" Steve said to the class.
"I got nine point five," Stella said to the teacher.

"Yeah, but she got ten" Steve added.
"That was pretty impressive Luna, but I thought you didn't study anything," said Stella.
"Yeah I know right?" Luna said nervously.

"I didn't do anything how is it even possible," Luna thought to herself.