16-You gonna play with my friend huh?

Bethany wakes up in the middle of the night to find out Luna wasn't there.

She looked around and thought she was in the bathroom or the kitchen.

She went back to sleep when she heard someone opening the front door.

She got scared and thought of calling Rose and Stella who was asleep. When she was about to wake them up she saw a familiar face walking towards the bed.

She was surprised to see Luna entering the room slowly and placing her bag on a nearby sofa and walking towards the bed.

Bethany quickly cover herself with her blanket and pretended like she was sleeping.

She saw Luna signed in relief and went to her bed.

Bethany slowly looked down to her bed to see her quietly sobbing while covering her face then she saw Luna pulling her blanket towards her and covering herself completely with it.

Bethany wanted to ask her where she was and what happened but she didn't want Luna to be embarrassed so she thought of keeping it has a secret.

The next day she woke up and got ready for her class.

She felt really bad not telling about Luna to others.

She thought of telling it to Luna again but she couldn't.

She felt like Asher was behind it.

Then a flashback flashed with one of the saddest lies that was told.

*****

"Why are you two bullying Asher? "Teacher Steve asked.

"We aren't and we will never, "Rose replied.

Yeah, why should we Bethany said crying?.

"No teacher! they are lying they pour the juice on themselves to blame it on us", Asher told angrily.

"Detention to you both",the teacher yelled.

"But Bethany and I didn't do anything", Rose replied.

"I said detention now and I'm calling your parents", the teacher shouted.

The teacher took them to a class and she saw Asher giggles and making fun of them.
*****

"Earth to Bethany, earth to Bethany", Rose snapped Bethany from her thoughts and told her to hurry to the class.

"Hey, Is something bothering you? "Rose asked.

"Nah, Nothing let's go to the class ",she answered.

After a few classes, It was their recess.

Stella told Luna to go and sit with Rose and Bethany until she comes back.

Luna walked to the sport field and Stella waited for Asher to walk pass in front of her.

She saw Asher, Sebastian and Eva walking to the field. Eva was whining about some issues to Sebastian and they both left.

Then Stella walked up to Asher.

"Hey, sweetie whatcha doing? "Asher asked.

Stella got angrily and told him to not call that and told him to stop changing her friend's mind and told him that she won't change and never change. She told him they wouldn't let him.

Asher looked at her and pointed his finger on her face and said "You really think your precious friend will not fall for my trap, well guess what she already falls and you aren't gonna get her back girl "

He pushed her down to the floor.
He started walking away smirking at her and or tending like he seen nothing.

She started boiling up. She stood up run to Asher pushing him down and slapping on his face several times.
She furiously said you are playing with my friend huh? and She punched his stomach.

He was growling in pain.

He tried to stop her but she kept on punching him and then she knew she lost control.

She quickly stood up and ran to the field not looking back to Asher.

She could hear growling but she ran not expecting what will happen.