I Want The Truth

My brother is on a mission to find out what I am writing. Pls help 🥶

"where where you?" Severus asked again.

"I told you" you said for the last time. "I got mad and took a room at the three broomsticks."

Severus stared at you angrily, his hands lay on the arms of the chair you where in, blocking you from getting up. His face was close to yours.

"I don't believe you" Severus said, walking away, towards a cupboard.

"Why not?" you ask tears in your eyes.

Severus didn't reply, instead climbing up a ladder in the cupboard and bringing down a small bottle with some liquid.

"Drink it." Severus said.

"Is that veritaserum?" you ask.

"Just drink it". He handed the bottle to me and you sighed, tentatively taking a sip.

"Where were you?" Severus asked.

You started to cry now and Severus put his hand to your face. "Tell me" he said.

"I was alone" you whispered. "Crying all night. Because of you" you sniffed. "you can't let yourself be wrong. You always  have to be right and you push me away"

Severus frowned. "I don't do that"

"Yeah right" you blurted out. "I'm sorry for whatever in your life which means you don't trust people and have to be right. But stop taking it out on me"

Severus turned away and huffed.

"I don't hate you" you said. "I want to understand"

Severus sighed, turned around and placed his fingers on your temples. He put his head on yours.

Images were pushed into your mind, you saw and felt Severus' emotions. You saw Severus being bullied by his parents, his friends and his coworkers. You were with him as he cried himself to sleep.

He took his hands off your head and he backed away from you.

You stood and went towards him and hugged him.

"You should have said" you said. "I can't support you if I don't know" "hm?"

You kissed him gently and put your hands on his shoulders.

Severus looked away and sighed. "I just didn't want you to leave," he said. "When you found out about my past"

You gently slapped him on the chest. "You think I'm that shallow?" you ask "Why would I leave you for that?"

Severus shrugged.

"Oh honey," you said. "I will be with you always. But just stop being so defensive"

"I'll try" Severus murmured and you grinned.

"That's all I wanted" you said and kissed him on the cheek.