Relax Love

Thank you for the request Hogwarts_Muggle. I hope highschool gets better

Warning: spoliers for the movie titanic

Today had been stressful like all the others. Hogwarts had been hard and had not gotten any better. You sat behind your desk, paper in front of you and a quill in your hand. You were tired, having been working since lunchtime, now it was evening and your stress had increased and increased.

You felt a presence behind you and you looked up to see Severus, he had a frown on his lips and his eyes with a twinkle of concern.

"Have you eaten or taken a break?" Severus asked, turning you around on your chair.

"I'm a bit busy to eat or relax Sev" you murmured, trying to look away.

Severus huffed lightly, leaving the room which allowed you to get back to work, but not for long as Severus returned, tapping your head and placing the thing in front of you.

"Titanic or Romeo and Juliet?" Severus asked.

"Severus I'm really-" "Titanic or Romeo and Juliet?" he asked again. "But you don't like-" you started. "I am not going to ask again" he said, placing a gentle hand on your shoulder.

"Titanic" you said quietly. Severus picked up the two movies and you followed him out, leaving your work behind to see Severus had made food and he placed the DVD into the television.

"Why are you doing this?" you asked.

"Don't think I haven't seen you getting stressed" Severus said, frowning. "Now sit dear" he commanded.

You sat down next to Severus and felt him pull you onto his lap, making sure you stayed on him by wrapping his arms around your waist. "now then" Severus muttered. "How do I work this dratted remote dearest?"

You chuckled slightly, taking it from him and pressed play to the movie. "Thank you sweetling" he said as the movie started.

You watched the tragic love story of Jack And Rose as Severus slowly fell asleep behind you. As much as you loved him, he could not stay awake for movies at all, but at least he tried, staying awake for at least half the movie. It was relaxing though to have the slow breath of Severus behind you, his nose grazing against your neck gently. He was a quiet sleeper which was good so you could focus on the film without hearing snores.

When it came to the end of the movie you began to sob, pulling your blanket over you and sniffing loudly. In an instant, Severus woke and pulled you closer.

"Darling?" he asked quietly, kissing your shoulder in worry.

"It doesn't matter" you sniffed, whipping your eyes.

"It does. Was it the film?" he looked at the screen and peered at it and frowned, holding you closer as you both watched Jack drown in the sea. This made you cry some more, prompting Severus to kiss the back of your neck gently and to stroke your stomach with his thumb.

The film came to an end and you relaxed into Severus, exhausted from the stress that you had gone through these past weeks.

"Now then darling, what would you like to do now?" Severus asked gently. "I am sure I could" he thought for a second. "Run you a bath?" he asked.

You nodded gently, leaning into him. Severus rubbed your back gently before standing and going to the large bathroom. Severus frowned in thought as he chose what liquids to put in. He picked up a bottle and poured some in, as well as some salt and some more liquid which he smelt before pouring.

The room soon filled with warm air and Severus walked out to see you, half-asleep on the bed. Severus smiled lightly and shook you gently and half lifted you to stand up.

Slowly you followed Severus as he stood awkwardly by the bath. You yawned slightly before tugging your things off and getting into the bath. It was lovely and warm, with bubbles and things around you. Severus just sat by your side, unsure what to do.

"Come in Sev" you said, watching his worried face. Severus unbuttoned his cloak and slowly got in behind you, pulling you to him.

"Relax my love" he whispered, running his fingers along your shoulders with his warm hands. He kissed the back of your head and let you relax into his chest.

Severus wanted to let you relax like you always do for him. He knew how hard you had been working and how difficult everything was for you at the moment. All he wanted to do was to look after you and keep you happy and safe with him. You were his perfect partner who just wanted to make you relaxed and happy.

You closed your eyes, forgetting about everything in Severus's arms. He had tried his. best to relax you in the only ways he knew how rom-coms and himself.

The both of you had stayed in the warm bathtub until the water had turned cold and most of the bubbles had popped. You shivered in Severus' embrace and slowly got out, wrapping a towel around yourself and shuffling into the other room which was warmer. Severus followed you, a towel in his hands as he watched you flop on the bed and close your eyes. Severus stroked your hair gently and joined you in bed, tucking you up under the sheets and hugging you close.

"Sleep now" he cooed, watching as you quickly fell asleep in his arms. Severus kisses your lips gently before standing and going over to your desk. He read what you were doing and sat, doing some of the work for you. It was tricky, however, he managed to do some work for you, making sure that it was of a quality that you had done. Severus snuffed the candle and returned to the room to see you still tucked up in the warm blankets. Slowly Severus joined you, slowly bringing you back into his embrace and kissing your head. He placed a mental note to find the vial of liquid luck he had stored so he could give it to you, however, for now, he just kept you safe and relaxed in his warm arms.