Caught

"Severus?" you asked, walking into the spare potion cupboard. Severus had asked you to meet him with a certain plant he needed so you sat on the ladder waiting for your boyfriend to arrive. After a short, while the door opened to see Severus, he smiled down at you as you got up from sitting and hugged him gently. "Hey Severus" you said smiling.

"(y/n)" he said with a smile. You gave him the plant and he went up the adder gracefully and placed it on one of the high shelves. 

"Careful" you said, worrying.

Severus rolled his eyes and glided down the ladder with ease and stood in front of you again. He took your cheek and you leaned into his touch, smiling.  "Why do you worry so much?" he asked.

"Because I love you" you said smiling up at Severus. "And I care for your wellbeing"

Severus smiled and stroked your cheek, shaking his head gently, he found it funny how much you cared for him, even with small things that he did. He met your lips with his and he sweetly kissed you. You grabbed Severus' robes and smiled into his kiss, enjoying how gentle and loving it was. The kiss soon grew more passionate and Severus moved his hands from your cheek to your hair, running his fingers through it. 

"Severus" you murmured after a while of passionate kissing.

Severus let go and raised his eyebrows.

"I have to teach soon" you murmured.

"Surely they could spare you for longer" Severus said, he took your cheek again and stroked your lip with his thumb.

"Yeah I am sure they could" you said with a smile, holding Severus's hand to your cheek. Just as you held it a figure walked in front of the cupboard and looked in. Harry stood, a confused look on his face, his eyes widened when he recognised the two teachers and quickly Severus closed the door. 

"Oops" you murmured.  Severus smirked and stroked your cheek and you shook your head. "I have a lesson. With Harry. Now I need to be there in time."

Severus huffed and let go of your cheek and hugged you into him like he never wanted to let you go. He huffed again and kissed your head before realising you.

You opened the door and blew him a kiss. "Love you Sev" you said 

Severus smiled and when you closed the door caught the kiss in his hand and kissed it. He took some ingredients out and stalked down the hallway, missing you already.