What Severus Does To Relax

- Severus doesn't get a lot of time to relax, having marking, duties and worries making him unable to relax.

- a good way to get Severus to relax is hugging him from behind and planting a gentle kiss on his head. Also, you just ordering him to relax, telling him that you care only for his well being which includes taking a break, you are very good at nagging the dark-haired man to take a break for you.

- "Please Severus, relax" you moaned, wrapping your arms around his neck as Severus sat in front of his desk. He frowned a little, tutting you away for the third time, however, you would not budge until Severus left the useless marking and relaxed with you.

- when he does finally relax he usually does it with a glass of alcohol, depending on the mood it could be red wine, fire whiskey or sweet cider.

- Severus finds it easier to relax in your presence, you have a calming effect over him, no matter what you are doing, from marking to laying in his arms, you always helped to make Severus relaxed.

- You just talking allows Severus to relax, he loves your voice and could listen to you for hours, his head laid against your shoulder or on your lap. He also loves to have you in his arms as he relaxes, his face nuzzled into your neck or in your hair, your scent filling him up completely.

- Severus loves in his free time to read a book, being lost in the stories so he can forget everything bad which happens to him. He loves most genres, but his favourites are either research books on subjects he enjoys or mysteries so he can theorise, which he is always good at.

- Baths are another place which Severus can relax, although he does not fit in the tub properly, his legs slightly sticking out. He likes it more when you are with him, just enjoying the warm water surrounding you and you wrapped in his arms.

- Night walks in the forest is one of his favourite things to do. Severus finds the night calm and it helps to clear his mind as he walks through the dark forest, his hands intertwined in yours as you walk together, forgetting everything about your duties and troubles as you walk through the silent woods.

- When you are away, Severus finds it harder to relax, he often hugs the pillow that you sleep on or will make a potion that smells just like you which can let him relax.

Warning: sex

- the pastime of having sex is another thing which Severus uses to relax, orgasming giving relief for your whole body. Because of that, Severus when he is stressed or just needs to relax will fuck you.

- When you are away he will sometimes masturbate to your scent and his mind with you in it. This does not compare to the real thing, however, it fulfils him for now.