Make Out Session

Warning: sexual but not all the way

(The image which inspired this was Snarry fanart and I am not proud I saw it but it led to this so.....)

Severus shuffled over you, pushing his knee slightly between your legs, making them open which allowed him to slot his body between your legs. Severus looked down at you from his position and took our hand which lay above your head on the bed, lacing his long fingers through yours. His other arm went to support himself as he half hovered and half leaned into you. You squeezed his hand and put your other hand to his cheek, coaxing him down further. Severus smirked slightly and brought his lips to yours, kissing you slowly. His soft lips moved against yours, making your heart flutter. Severus carried on moving his lips against yours, pushing you further into the bed with the weight of his body over yours. You smiled into his lips, loving how close you were to him.

Severus let go of your lips slowly, his warm breath still ticking your lips as he breathed, his hair falling down onto your face. Soon though his lips returned and he pushed his lips further against you, pushing your head into the cushion. Severus squeezed your hand and his other went to your hair, cupping the top of your head and stroking your beautiful hair.

Severus' kiss soon became more passionate, he nibbled your lower lip, begging for entry which you gladly gave. Severus pushed his tongue into your mouth, playing with your tongue slightly as he explored your mouth.

This was bliss you thought as Severus carried on moving his lips and his tongue, stroking your hair and squeezing your hand, showing the passion he held for you. You pushed your tongue against his lips and into his mouth, he tasted of coffee and strawberries as you both pulled each other closer through your mouths.

"Darling" Severus murmured, letting go of your lips, his tongue slightly hanging out of his mouth.

"Severus" you answered as he let go of your hand and hair. He tied his own hair back into a small bun and his lips returned to yours, this time his hair not getting in your face. His kisses were as passionate as before, pulling you into his lips further by your head, pulling you slightly off the cushion. You placed your hands on his head and made some strands of hair loose from his bun by running your fingers through it. These wispy strands you pulled slightly, making Severus smirk against your lips as he carried on moving his lips against yours.

You let go and breathed, your heart beating heavily. Severus smirked and nuzzled his head onto your neck, leaving large, sloppy kisses all across your neck. You giggled stroking Severus's dark hair and pushing your head back further, allowing Severus to nuzzle further.

Severus kissed up your neck and to your chin and then back to your lips. He pushed his tongue in again, fighting slightly with yours. You won, pushing yours into his mouth, tasting his flavour again. Severus grinned into your lips, fighting your tongue again. While Severus kept his lips to yours, he slipped one hand under your back and the other to your ass, pushing you up and against the head of the bed. This meant Severus was still between your legs but now his hands were free, not keeping him up above you.

Severus used his free hands now to slowly go under your top while his lips stayed on yours. You shivered slightly as he took your breast and squeezed gently, his fingers brushing your nipple as he did so.

"Oh Sev" you mumble as he lets go of your lips to stare into your eyes. "I love you"

Severus smirked and kissed your jaw in response while his fingers carried on playing with your breast.

You started to move slightly and Severus raised his eyebrows, retrieving his hand slowly. You managed to get out from under him and Severus turned around, his turn to lean against the bed board. You smirked and settled onto his lap, only to have Severus grab your ass pulling you further. You grinned and took his cheeks in your hands, cupping them and planting a kiss on his lips which he returned with great passion. Severus moved his hands from your hair, running his long fingers through it and lovingly massaging your head. You smiled, relaxing into his chest, and one of your hands travelled down to place against his slightly toned chest.