As The World Caves In

This chapter is based off as the world Caves in by Matt Maltese

Warning: your and Severus' death

Severus held you in his arms. You stood watching Hogwarts being slowly destroyed. The light was bright like fireworks as Voldemort's forces tried to destroy the force feild.

"Here it is" Severus whispered. "our final night alive." you started to cry into his chest, not baring to see the destruction.

"It can't be" you whispered. "There was so much more to do".

"There is nothing we can do" Severus whispered. "Until we are called to die."

You started to cry again. Severus took a swig of the bottle which laid next to you. "Drink some" Severus said, offering you the glass. You took a swig and wiped your eyes.

Severus threw the empty glass bottle away and pulled you into his arms and held you. He watched the destruction, a tear going down his face. Soon his tears fell freely and he clutched you closer to his chest

You both thought of your life together. You initial harshness and then like winter the ice melted and you became lovers. You spent all your time together, enjoying the company you gave each other.  You now sat and watched your life be destroyed in front of your eyes.

"I have always loved you" Severus whispered. "More than life" You clutched his cloak and buried your face into his face, never wanting to let go of him. "We will go out on style" Severus said chuckling. "Hey?" Severus raised your chin and kissed you gently. You could taste the salt on his lips where he silently cried.

You pulled into him, wanting to stay with him forever. Severus felt his arm throb. He knew it was time.

"Hunny its time" he whispered and he got up, helping you up. You both cried as you kissed passionately, you held onto his cape while he tugged and stroked your hair for the last time. You both let go and watched the destruction for a moment. Severus searched his pockets and brought out two numbing potions. He handed one to you and slowly you drank it, watching Severus as his tears started to fall again. You both threw the bottles away and Severus took your hand. "It's you I welcome death with" you murmur. Severus squeezed your hand and together you disapparated. You appeared in the boathouse.

You held each other's hand as Voldemort cuts Severus' and your throat. You huddled into each other as Nagini smashed into both of you. You held onto each other. The pain was immense but you held onto Severus and he held onto you. The pain seemed to dim as you held each other.

Voldemort disappeared and you laid together, your blood and tears mingling with his on the stone floor of the boathouse.

"I had so much more love for you left" Severus choked. "I wanted to marry you and have children and kiss you every day. I wanted to show you how much I loved you. I wanted to protect you"

"I wished for that" you mumbled, you held into Severus with all your might. "I love you, Severus. Never forget that"

You held each other as the world caved in on top your heads.  Severus weakly stroked you until he fell limp against your weak body. You hugged into Severus until you fell limp also and everything went black.