🍋 Date Day Part 3 - London

Warning: You are buying kinky things

Also a reupload because the picture was against guidelines oopsie

You were walking together when Severus spotted something. It was a shop called Lovehoney.

"let's go in there" Severus said. You went red.

"That's a sex toy shop" you said giggling. Severus smirked and you raised your eyebrow. "Oh is that what you are playing at?"

You walked towards it and opened the door. The shop was sweet-smelling and had tons of different sex toys. You went further red while Severus smirked widely.

"What do you think kitten" Severus said. "Should we get something fun?"

"Why not" you said. You looked around the shop, your face red in embarrassment.

Severus started to peer at the things, picking up some fluffy handcuffs. He put them in the bag and smirked. You looked at one of the collars on the walls and smirked. "Are you eyeing a collar?" Severus asked smirking.

"I don't know" you said going red and giggling.

"a collar for my kitten" he whispered and put them in the bag. You giggled and went red. "What else" Severus wondered. He picked up a vibrator and thought. "You think we should get this?"

"sure" you said. Severus picked up a blindfold and a ball gag. He looked at them, turning them over in his hand. You nodded and he put them in the bag. You and he went further around the shop looking at the different products. He picked up a but plug and showed it to you, you thought for a second and shrugged. "I need a yes or no love" he said.

"Sure" you said. "We can see what works. Experiment" you giggled.

"Does anything else take your fancy?" Severus asked.

You looked around the shop and spotted the lingerie. You went over and picked up one, looking at it.

"This one" you said. "Severus picked it up and smiled. "You will look stunning in this" he said and kissed your neck.

You took the stuff over to the counter and you paid for the things. You walked out, you were giggling and holding Severus' hand. You pulled Severus into an alleyway and together you disapparated to Hogsmead you walked up to Hogwarts together, arm in arm.

You got down to the dungeons and Severus locked the door. Coming up to you he took the bag and took out first the food items, placing them in their places and then slowly took out the sex items.

"What do you think?" Severus asked. "Up for some experimentation?"

You smirked. "of course."