Happy Birthday Severus! Part 1

To celebrate best boys birthday I wrote this chapter for him 🎉🎂

You woke up and left Severus where he slept. You decided to get up early to prepare his birthday day.

Severus had no idea you planned it and you hoped he would like it as you got your presents for him out and placed them on the side. You started cooking pancakes. They had spices which Severus liked. You also had bacon in the oven. The smell brought your husband out of the bedroom and into the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" Severus asked.

"Making you breakfast" you said. You bring the bacon out the oven and put it on the side.

"Why?" Severus asked.

"It's your birthday" you said. "And as much as I like the Hogwarts breakfast, I thought we could spend breakfast together.

"I have 5 classes" Severus said sighing.

"I'll give one of your presents now then" you said. Putting the plates of pancakes and bacon on the table you went off to the cupboard and took out a parcel which had been wrapped in paper. Placing it on the table you sat down and started to eat.

Severus picked it up and gently u wrapped it, his face was confused and interested.

It was a long scarf which was black and green.

He raised his eyebrows and put it on.

"It's very warm" he said.

"I was thinking that it should be" you said. "Oh and there is something else in there"

There was a smaller wrapped gift. He opened it and onto the table fell a ring. It was black, two snakes, they snaked around each other to form a ring. The eyes of the snake had Emerald stones.

Severus stared at the ring. He examined it and slipped it on his finger.

"It's nice" he whispered, further examining it

"I'm glad you like it" you said.

He kept it on during breakfast and as he got dressed into his robes. You got into your own and smiled.

"I have a lesson to teach" you said.

"What a shame" he said and kissed you gently. "Thank you for the two gifts. They are beautiful"

"I have something else" you said smirking. "But you need to wait until this evening.

" Does this something else include you" he whispered, he pushed you onto a wall and smirked.

"Maybe it does" you said.

Severus kisses your neck and you giggled.

"Hey!" you said. "I have a lesson to teach, as much as I want to stay here"

Severus smiled. He ruffled your hair and walked to his desk which made you roll your eyes. You fixed your hair and waved goodbye as you walked up to your classroom.

You taught (Your favourite subject (mine is the history of magic because I'm a sad nerd). The day went slow, Severus wasn't at lunch, he must have been busy. You decided to get him a little pie and go down to the dungeons.

Severus was head down on the desk with piles of papers around him. You looked confused and walked over to him. You put your hand on his shoulder and looked up.

"Oh," he said seeing it was you.

"I got you a pie" you said. "What's wrong?"

"nothing" he said.