Pregnancy

Small oneshot

You laid on the bed bored. You were on maternity leave from teaching but you still sat in Severus's quarters in the school, bored. You had marked all the students' work and read the books you wanted to. You hated that Severus was never around to keep you company, but he had to teach.

You heard the door open and you looked up to see Severus come into the room. He shot you a slight smile, coming up and resting his hand on your stomach.

"Hello dearest" he said.

"Hey Severus" you said, sitting up

"Lay back darling" Severus cooed, you looked up confused but lay back. Severus smiled and climbed over you, starting to kiss your cheeks gently. You shivered in anticipation, loving what Severus was doing. His kisses were gentle and loving, travelling down your neck and to the hem of your shirt. He raised his head and one finger felt the shirt, pulling it up slightly. You grinned slightly as Severus began to kiss your stomach and letting his fingers roam your sides. You put your hand to his hair, stroking it as Severus carried on leaving kisses all over your stomach.

"What are you doing Sev?" you asked quietly, letting him kiss you.

Severus didn't answer as he kissed you, letting his nose nuzzle into your stomach with his kisses. You sighed in contentment, letting your fingers slowly push through Severus' hair.

Severus looked up at you and stroked your stomach with his thumb. "I cannot wait to see her" he said, kissing your stomach again.

"I cannot either" you mused, pulling him slightly. Severus shuffled up and kissed your lips again, nibbling slightly at your bottom lip so you opened your mouth, letting him push his tongue into yours. Severus stroked your stomach as you kissed, tickling you slightly and making you giggle.

Severus missed you and hated to be apart, especially when you were pregnant with his daughter. Severus loved this fact, he was inside you, helping you mould a child. Severus found this thought overwhelming, wanting to spend time with you.

Severus let go of your lips and looked at you, his eyes full of love. You grinned up at Severus as he laid down, you turned to him and he snuggled into you, kissing your chin gently. "You will be a beautiful mother" he said.

"You will be a beautiful father" you replied.

"Thank you precious" he mused, kissing your chin again and shutting his eyes, glad you were with him.