Party

Tonight it was the Malfoy's annual garden party and Severus had invited you as his plus one, however, he was slightly apprehensive, he knew what Lucius was like to beautiful people and he was sure that Yaxley was also going to be there who was another threat. Severus frowned, he didn't want anyone to take you away from him so he would make sure you would be safe.

Severus was thinking this as he watched you getting dressed into a smart outfit that flattered you in all the right places. It enhanced your already beautiful body (y'all are beautiful🥰). Severus smirked slightly at you and stood, going up to you and feeling the fabric.

"I never knew you had anything as ravishing as this" Severus mused, kissing your shoulder.

"I bought it especially for tonight" you said, fixing it and turning to face him.

"I see" Severus said, checking his watch and taking your arm. Severus wore a black suit which hugged his figure and made him look very attractive. His hair fell around his shoulders like normal and he wore a long coat which afforded him a swishing piece of clothing which his cloak usually did.

"Well, we had better leave" Severus said, guiding you toward the door.

"Let's" you answered.

You apparate in front of Malfoy Manor and walk towards the gates. It was dark but the entire place was illuminated. Severus was let in, you kept up to his large strides as you walked into the grounds to see the entire garden lit up. People milled around the garden who all looked important and held glasses of champagne which were being served by House-elves.

You both looked around, unsure what to do, however, you were soon taken out of this daze with a voice behind you both.

"Good evening Severus, thank you so much for accepting my invitation." You both turned to see Lucius who wore a smart suit with his pristine hair waving behind him. "Now then, who is this Severus?" Lucius asked, turning his attention to you. "I did not think you would bring a plus one, especially one who is as gorgeous as this"

Severus raised his eyebrows at Lucius. "This is (y/n)" Severus explained.

You let go of Severus' arm and shook Lucius' hand, Lucius pulled you close, whispering in your ear. "It is lovely to meet you (y/n), we should get further acquainted"

"That would be nice" you said, pulling away from him and returning to Severus' side.

Lucius muttered something and put on his usual flashing smirk. "I shall talk to you both later" he said before walking off toward someone else.

"What did he say?" Severus said in your ear.

"Something about getting to know each other" you answered.

Severus grumbled, but picked up two glasses of champagne, handing you one and sipping his own.

"Do you think I should get acquainted with Lucius?" you asked.

Severus shrugged, taking another sip of the sweet liquid.

"You seem a little on edge" you murmured.

"I am fine darling" he said smoothly.

You shook your head and looked around the party, most of the guests looked important, dressed in expensive suits and gowns who did not spare a glance at you.

"Why don't we have a look at the gardens further?" you asked Severus.

Severus nodded and together you walked away from the crowds and around the back, looking at the beautifully set out gardens which were all illuminated. It was quiet at this part and you could gently walk around the gardens, looking at the plants and fountains.