In pain

This is another personal one shot. I am in a lot of pain and thought maybe Severus could help me.

It's in first person.

You sighed in pain, your chronic thigh pain was playing up again. It felt like you where being tasered or burned. You ended up laying on the couch, taking codeine and bearing with the pain. You wished it would leave you and you had tried so many different methods but you had never found a way to stop it. You hid it from Severus but it hadn't been as bad as this in a while.

You heard a knock on the door and you went up and opened it. Severus stood, at the door and you ushered him in. "Hey Severus" you murmured.

"Are you okay my dear?" he asked gently.

"Yeah" you said smiling. 

"Just cause I expected you to be in the dungeons" he said

"Oh yes" you said grinning. You moved toward the door but Severus grabbed your wrist.

"You aren't okay" he muttered. "Tell me"

"It is fine" you said. "Don't worry love" you kissed him but Severus held onto you and looked down at you. 

"I know something is up" he muttered. "You had better tell me kitten" he stroked your chin gently.

"I am just in pain" you muttered.

"Where?" he asked gently. 

"My thighs and hips" you murmured.

"Do you know what it is?" he asked, he knelt down and picked you up.

"No, I don't know what caused it" you mumbled. You started to cry. "It hurts so bad Severus"

Severus heart broke for you and used the flu power to go to the dungeons. He laid you down on the bed and took out a funny object. "Open" he said. You opened your mouth and he put the thing in your mouth and took it out. He frowned. "I just need to give you a little scratch" he mumbled. You nodded and Severus took some blood. He smiled down at you and went over into a different room. You followed him and saw he was starting a new potion.

"Lay back down love" he murmured. 

"It's fine" you mumbled. You watched Severus as he quickly chopped and put ingredients into the pot.   "What are you making"

"This will hopefully stop your pain." he mumbled. He kissed your lips and carried on mixing. "I took your blood and your cheek sample so the potion can understand your body and it means I can put the right final ingredient is. He carried on working as you found some comfort food and stuffed your face. You watched Severus and tried not to think of your pain.

"Is it chronic?" he asked.

"Yeah" you mumbled 

Severus nodded and put another ingredient in. He walked over to you and took one of the crisps and ate it. "You should have told me you were going through this my love" he mumbled. 

"I just have it all the time, I got to a point where I feel like its all in my head. None of the doctors care and they think I am making it up" you said

"Don't think that" he said. "I can feel your pain." he took your hand and kissed it, squeezing it. A timer pinged and Severus went over to the potion. "Green" he muttered. Taking a book out he went through it and frowned. "Green god, I don't know if I have any peacock feathers" he ran to the large store cupboard and searched in the boxes. "Damn" he muttered. "Wait here love" he murmured and kissed your head. Severus quickly strode out of the room and towards the pair store cupboard. 

You laid on the sofa and sighed. The pain was getting even worse. You moaned in pain and ate more. You put the TV on and laughed at something random but it didn't stop the pain.

You heard the door open and Severus returned. He seemed worried as he added the feather into the mixture and followed the book on what do to next. "Can you wait for 10 mins love?" he asked.

"I have been dealing with this pain for 4 years so sure I can" you muttered. Severus nodded and further put stuff in and then took it off the heat, leaving it to cool. He sat next to you again and let your headrest on his lap.  "May I have another of those savoury treats?" he asked. You handed him one and he ate it slowly, "You should have told me about this pain earlier" he muttered

"I'm sorry Severus" you mumbled. "I just don't want to be a burden.

"You are not a burden to me" he said and kissed your lips, "Never"

"Thank you for looking after me" you mumbled. Severus smiled and stroked your cheek and let you watch the TV programme. 

There was a ping and Severus went over to the mixture. He poured some into a glass and handed it to you. You got up from lying down and looked at the mixture. 

"For the pain" he said.

"It better work better than the codeine I took" you mumbled and drank it all. It was quite sweet to taste and you sat. Suddenly the pain was gone. "Oh my gods" you murmured. 

"Did it work?" Severus asked, bitting his lip.

"If you wanted to stop my thigh pain" you said. "It did!" you jumped on him, hugging him passionately. "Thank you Severus" 

"Anything for you Kitten" he murmured and kissed you, grabbing hold of you. "It only lasts for six hours and it can be fatal in large doses so be careful with it"

"I will" you said grinning and hugged him closer. "God thank you Severus." you kissed him passionately and he kissed back. Your lips moved in sink as he explored your mouth with his tongue, bringing you closer together. 

You let go and Severus beamed down at you. "I am glad it works" he said. 

"Thank you Severus" you said grinning. "I love you so much."

"I love you too (y/n)" he said and kissed you again. "I never want to see you in pain, ever" he patted your head. "Now would some fresh air help even more?" he asked. "I was thinking we could have a walk next to the black lake"

"That would be perfect Severus" you said and kissed him again. "Thank you."

I wish Severus was real and could help me with my pain :( It was so bad today I couldn't deal with it, and I am still living with the effects. I was so stupid with pain I took codeine and had alcohol, I was out of it and is still out of it while writing. Ugh. I hate this. Thanks for reading!