Bellatrix

Warning: Torture, scratching arms, trauma 

Bellatrix had always been suspicious of Severus, ever since the Dark Lord rose, this was why for the last week she had been trying to come up with a plan to test his loyalty and to make sure he was what he said he was. This suspicion came from jealousy that Severus had Voldermort's ear and Vodermort respected him more than he did her which made her angry. She also wanted to do this because if she found a spy in their ranks she would be rewarded by Vodermort, nothing would get in her way to do this and she would do anything.

It was late at night when the plan came to her and she grinned, knowing exactly what to do next.

You were sitting up reading a book and waiting for Severus to return from some kind of meeting. You had baked some cupcakes as a stress relief and they lay, cooling on the counter, waiting for Severus to come back.

Your ears pricked up, hearing someone open the door, you smiled, putting your book down and looking around, happy to hear that Severus had returned. However, who you turned to see was not Severus but rather a woman with sallow cheeks and long curly hair. Your eyes widened and you tried to grab your wand but the woman threw you to the ground with a spell and everything went black.

You woke in a cellar of some sort. It was pitch black and cold. You remembered what happened and froze, the woman. Was it Bellatrix? You remembered her vaguely from school but you hadn't seen her in over 20 years. You checked your pockets to find nothing, your wand was gone. You started to freak out, a panic attack filling you as you realised in how much danger you actually were, with no wand and a woman who had been in Azkaban for fourteen years who had most likely grown crazy.

You breathed, trying to calm yourself and slowly you stood, trying to find anything of use. All you found was bits of rock and that was it, you sighed in frustration, the rock would do nothing to stop your captors but at least you could try self-defence. Picking up the rock in your hand you tried your best to hold it in a way you could attack someone with, you knew you looked stupid but what choice did you have?

An hour turned to two hours and nothing had happened. You were slumped in a corner just thinking about Severus. You wondered if he realised you were gone yet, if he was looking for you. You heard a noise and your head snapped up and you grabbed the rock at your side, clutching it.

"Where are you?" a taunting voice asked and suddenly the room was blazing with light. You blinked, the light messing with your eyes as you felt someone grab you and pull you up the stairs only to be thrown to the floor of what seemed like a large dining room. You blinked, your vision hazy as you looked around you. You saw Bellatrix and cowered slightly.

"Get out of here Worm" she sneered.

"Of course" the voice of Peter Pettegew said and you heard a door close.

"You are (y/n) right?" she asked. "We were at school together. Quiet, sweet and cute in a way. No wonder Severus chose you"

"Bellatrix" you murmured. "What is going on?" you asked.

"Oh you remember me too?" she asked.

"I do" you murmured.

"Do you remember when I bullied you because of your blood status?" she asked. You didn't reply, remembering the torment of school. "Severus always came to save the day, unfortunately he isn't here"

"What do you want from me?" you asked.

"I want to know if Severus is what he says he is" Bellatrix said. You stayed quiet. "Answer me" she shouted, already angry.

"I don't know" you answered, stuttering slightly. "Severus never talks about his death eater role to me"

"You lie" Bellatrix said. "You think you can wriggle away without answering any of my questions, well you are wrong about that"