Give Me Back My Cloak

Thank you @HalfBloodPrincess05 for the suggestion!

Severus was looking for his cloak in his wardrobe. It was nowhere and he was wracking his brains on where he may have put it.

He heard the door opened and turned, maybe you would know where his cloak was.

"(y/n)" he said, turning around. "Oh" he murmured, "There is my cloak"

Severus's cloak was draped around you, he remembered when the night before he had wrapped it around you as you were kissing. You pulled it closer around you and looked at him smiling.

"(y/n) I need my cloak" he said, coming closer. You stepped back, pulling it even closer to you.

"Why?" you asked.

"Because I have class in an hour" he said, coming closer.

"Couldn't you be without it for today?" you asked, pouting slightly.

"No darling" he said, coming closer, you stepped back and crossed your arms. Severus lunged at you, trying to grab you into a hug. You meanwhile jumped out of the way, running into the kitchen, giggling loudly.

"You can't catch me" you said.

"Is that a challenge love?" he asked, watching you as you ran toward the back of the kitchen.

"Yes" you said, laughing loudly.

Severus smirked at the challenge, pulling out his wand, you however made a spell and got the wand from his hand and you smirked. Severus rolled his eyes, walking toward you, wanting to trap you in the corner of the room to get back his cloak and now his wand. He lunged again and you managed to slide under his legs however Severus managed to trap you between them.

"Got you" he taunted.

"Not so easy Sev" you said, wriggling out of his legs and getting back up, smirking. Severus rolled his eyes as you ran into the bathroom and locked the door, giggling tremendously.

"You are being childish little one" he called from the other side of the door.

"If you insist on calling me that then I will be" you said back.

"You are a teacher, act like one" he said, going along with the joke.

"If only you do also" you called back.

There was silence, you carried on giggling however there was no reply. You made a noise, maybe Severus had gone to breakfast. You stayed for a little longer, not hearing a sound from the other room.

Slowly you opened the door and peeked out, none was there. You sneaked out, looking around the room, but none was there.

You grinned in triumph and sat on the bed, nuzzling your face into his cloak, smelling his deep strong musk, you smiled but suddenly felt two hands on your hips. "Got you" Severus whispered. "I was hiding in the wardrobe"

"Sneaky" you said.

"Oh I am darling" he said, pulling the cloak away from you. You protested but Severus tutted. "Now now darling, you can have it back tonight" You made a face and Severus rolled his eyes. "Fine" he said. "I will make a trade. You give me my cloak and wand for my shirt."

"Which shirt?" you asked.

"Any you wish"

"The one you were wearing last night" you said.

Severus kissed your back and let go of your hips, walking toward the wardrobe and picking his shirt out from it.

You had got up and took off the cloak, handing it to Severus. Severus put it around himself and put the shirt in your arms.

"Thank you severus" you said, grinning and pulling the shirt over your head and snuggling into it.

"And my wand?" he asked.

You stuck his wand out and Severus took it.

"Thank you" he said, kissing your head and stroking it tenderly. "When is your first lesson?"

"11" you said.

"I will see you at lunch then" Severus murmured, walking out of the room.

You snuggled into bed further, smelling Severus and sighing in happiness as you slowly drifted to sleep again.