Extra 4: The Tragedy of Ohmlet Act I

This chapter is brought to you by Blue Moon by N.Flying

Edited by: bafflinghaze

---

It was the day of the performance

The bell rang and students from other classrooms started to trickle out. Soon, the school was almost empty of children who were ready to start their summer holiday.

But not them.

The students of Professor Rickman's second-year literature class had one last test before the quarter was over for them.

"You may take your meals outside the theatre. I want all of you to be ready by six."

"Yes, Professor," his students spoke in unison.

Rickman watched his students go, his face set impassively cold and stern. It was only the distant look in his eyes that showed the immense despair he felt in his mind.

May the gods be with them...

He looked toward the window and mumbled a short prayer.

Hopefully, no one dies during the show.

---

"Achoo!"

Neo sniffed.

Why did it feel like somebody jinxed him?

He and his friends were sitting on the steps of the theatre building, clustered together in a group as they ate their dinner. Around them, other students were eating as well, trying to quickly—but elegantly—finish off their food before the call time.

Neo had a large container of food prepared by the kitchen staff. It was a five-tier lunchbox the size of half his torso. This morning, when they learned he wouldn't be home for dinner, they stuffed the box into his arms and pushed him out the door. All its content was kept warm by a heating charm.

Neo had a large appetite, but even he couldn't personally finish that much food all by himself. The lunchbox held enough food for ten people, so he opted to share it with his friends.

Hence Royce was currently shoving a cucumber sandwich into his mouth ravenously.

"...What?" The redhead stopped mid-chew when they stared at him. "I skipped breakfast and forgot my lunch."

It was the fifth day in a row where Royce skipped breakfast and forgot to bring his lunch. He was all over the place as the quarter approached its end, too focused on his next jewelry line since he was planning to release the new collection during the midsummer festival.

Tybalt handed him another sandwich. He was most adamant that Royce took care of himself better.

Out of the four of them, he surprisingly nagged the most. He would playfully comment on their eating habits or sleeping habits, and sometimes even their studying habits would be nagged about if they weren't being diligent.

It was obvious he was taking advantage of the lack of scheming and troublemaking Nazareth would have dragged him into to fully enjoy a normal and peaceful school life.

Tybalt did what he did in that other lifetime so he could survive, but without the major red flag that was Nazareth Odum standing in the way of his dreams, he was free to take pleasure in the small things.

Royce somehow managed to finish the sandwiches quicker than the speed at which Tybalt was plying them on him and promptly distracted him by moving the attention towards Neo.