You Can Run but...

Anastasia:

Lucas and I had just arrived to his hotel suit and it was extremely beautiful. Considering the fact that he owned the hotel we had the best room here.

"You're still dressed?"

He came out the bathroom in a towel with his middle aged dad belly hanging low over his dick. I rolled my eyes and walked towards him, playing with the knife behind my back.

"Yea, you know on second thought... I wasn't quite feeling today. You know, you touching me in places you don't own. Talking to me like you own me in which you don't."

"Listen to me I don't give a shit how you feel. I'm Lucas fucking Glad, I do whatever and whoever I want so don't make me tell you again to get your ass naked and on the bed!"

"You know what I don't really feel like it Lucas."

I placed the knife on his chest and he tensed up as I glided it up and down. I squeezed his shoulder tightly forcing him down on his knees.

"Arghhh!"

"You're pathetic and weak... you know I was gonna waist my time by giving you a you niggas ain't shit speech but at this point you're not even worth my words."

I lifted the knife and sliced his throat open. Blood poured out life a waterfall out of his throat as he gasped from the lack of oxygen until his body finally decided to shut down.

Walking over to my purse I pulled out a pair of gloves and a wipe. I put his wallet in my purse before wiping the knife clean from my finger prints and replacing it with his. After that I grabbed my stuff and put his blood all over my hands and a little of it on my face. It took a while but I got the water works running and immediately ran downstairs for help.

"HELP! OH MY GOSH SOMEBODY HELP!" I cried out

Halle Barrey ain't got shit on me right now...

"Ma'am what's going on?" One of the guards asked

"H-he... w-we... I tried to stop him but he j-just. I-I can't even."

I pretended to faint and just as expected he caught me.

"Okay ma'am I'll go get everything checked out you just wait here until we get everything situated alright?"

"O-okay"

"SOMEBODY CALL AN AMBULANCE AND GET THIS LADY SOME WATER!"

Just as fast as he said it five other guards came running up the stairs. Nosey neighbors peeking their head through the doors to figure out what was goin on.

While they were all occupied I snuck inside of the bathroom and into a stall. I pulled my wig off, took out my contacts and changed my dress. I used the toilet water to wash out my hands. Yes unsanitary but the less evidence against me the better.

For all they know, someone just had their period. But of course I flushed the toilet and washed my hands after. I ain't that scared of prison.

Once I was done I walked out like I didn't just murder a man in his own hotel.

*****

I had just arrived home and opened the keys to my apartment.

Excitement filled me up at the thought of me finally being home. I was coming to drink some wine and take a nice relaxing bath. That was until, I turned on the lights the devils son was sitting on my couch.

"Where have you been Ana?"

"Somewhere you weren't but I guess that dream is over."

I sighed and threw my keys on the counter. I went inside of the fridge and grabbed myself a beer. Right when I turned around Kamil was in my face angrily.

Kamil is my ex-husband. The reason why I left the mafia or am trying to. This man has put me through hell from beating me, to lying and cheating from blaming me for the miscarriages. Name it and he put me through it. After ten years I finally ran away, I was only free for a year or two of it until he decided to find me again.

We got married at the age of sixteen. In Belgium thats normal but my God is it stupid.

"Let's go Anastasia..." He spoke so calmly but I know that he's far from it

"I'm not going anywhere with you Kamil."

I pushed past his shoulder all for him to grab me by my hair and throw me across the room. I hit the glass cabinet very hard making me hiss and fall onto the floor.

"Babygirl I don't want to hurt you. Just come back home I miss you..."

He bent down and gripped my hair so that I could look at him.

"Fuck you!" I spat in his face

He clenched his jaw and wiped his mouth. Just as expected his fist came crashing down my jaw. I wouldn't be surprised if it was broken. I was so used to him hitting me I didn't even bother trying to defend myself. I just let him have his way with me as he repeatedly sent blows to my face until I finally black out....