Father of the Year

Anastasia:

Mr and Mrs. Miller, Marcelo and I all sat at the dinner table eating what the chef had prepared for us. We made small talk from here and there but I really wanted to talk to Mar's dad but his fucking son was over here playing with my pussy with a stupid controller.

I could barely keep focus. My mouth was stuffed with food so that I couldn't moan and every time he saw me struggle he'd raise the speed higher. Underneath the table was filled with scratches because of me.

"Anastasia..." Miguel spoke

"Mmnh... sir?"

"At what age did you join the mafia?"

I took a deep breath trying my best to control myself so that I could speak to this man.

"I didn't grow up in your average family home. M-my father was an alcoholic that used to beat on my mother, brother and I for a living. One night he came home drunker than-uhhh he ever has been and beat my mother to death in front of me. I ran away a-and met my ex-husband Kamil."

I felt the vibrations stop and Mar's eyes on me. I looked at him and the look of anger and sorrow filled his eyes.

"Kamil Jacobs?" Julieta asked and I nodded my head

"To make a long story short, he killed my father and saved my brother and I. In return I worked for him as an assassin at the age of 14."

"I'm so sorry cariño."

She squeezed my hand and I smiled reassuringly at her.

"My condolences but you still haven't shown me that you have anything good to offer my son or my mafia. If I'm being honest I find it quite odd how you showed up during the time of Aaron's death."

"Diosa don't answer that." Mar clenched his jaw at his father

"Marcelo and I have been together for almost a year now. I'm pregnant with his baby, he's saved my life numerous of times. In return, what took Marcelo six months to find I found in a day and that's Samson. What also took Mar three days to torture. I tortured in 30 minutes and found out that there's a rat in Marcelo's mafia."

"Would you like to no more or have I done enough?" I smiled

"You've done nothing but shown me that my son hasn't done shit beneficial."

His eyes struck Marcelo with something deadly.

"Miguel what is your problem, huh!?"

"You know what let him talk mom. Let me hear him tell me that I've done nothing for his mafia. After I picked this shit up from the mud. Made billions of dollars in only two years. In two years I built the strongest mafia the world has ever seen. Something you couldn't do for your 63 years of living!"

"IF IT WASN'T FOR ME YOUR USELESS ASS WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN HERE. SO FIX MY FUCKING MAFIA!"

"ENOUGH!" She shouted

"I DON'T NEED YOU. YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT BEEN A PAIN IN MY ASS. I DONT EVEN CLAIM YOU AS MY FATHER. THIS IS MY MAFIA, I DID THIS SHIT. YOU SAT ON YOUR ASS AND WATCHED ME WORK LIKE A SLAVE!"

They both stood up and Mar banged his fist on the table. He was beyond angry and I was afraid if he didn't calm down now. He'd do something he'd regret later.

"Mar baby calm down."

I got up and stroked his arm, speaking softly in his ear.

"Crees que me importa? Marcelo recuerda de quién viniste. Hijo, recuerda quién soy y una vez observas tu tono cuando me hablas!" (You think I care? Marcelo, remember who you came from. Son remember who I am and when you do watch your tone when you speak to me)

"I SAID ENOUGH!"

I heard glass break before it even hit the wall and when I looked. Julieta had thrown the plate at the wall. The room filled with silence but you could hear how hard everyone was breathing.

"Get out..."

"Cuatro meses Marcelo o me llevo todo." (Four months Marcelo, or I take everything)

"GET THE FUCK OUT!"

Before I knew it he flipped the table over creating a loud bang that scared the shit out of me. That table is heavy as hell too.

"Come on papi, let's go upstairs."

"NOW!"

His father grabbed his cane and made his way out not once looking back. His mother kissed Marcelo's cheek before kissing mine.

"Esto te ha parecido muy bien Anastasia, pero llevo años intentando. No puedes arreglar algo que estaba destinado a ser roto." (That was very thoughtful of you Anastasia but I've been trying for years. You cannot fix something that was meant to be broken)

"Thank you mommy, I'm really sorry about everything."

I hugged her one last time and she walked out. When I turned around Mar was standing staring at the wall.

Marcelo:

I felt so embarrassed and flustered at everything and everyone. All my life I was commanded by him to be the best mafia leader I can be. But when I finally do it my best isn't good enough.

All I've ever wanted was my fathers love and acceptance but I've never gotten it.

"Papi-"

"I told you not to bring him here. Is that what you wanted to hear. Is that what you wanted to see? Him calling me a failure? AM I A FAILURE TO YOU?"

"Baby you know that's-"

"NO I DONT FUCKING KNOW! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO HAVE A DAD. SO HOW YOU GONNA TRY TO FIX SOMETHING YOU'VE NEVER EXPERIENCED BEFORE?"

I felt the sting before the actual slap, which actually knocked me back into my senses. My head turned to the side as I lifted my hand to soothe the burn on my cheek.

Part of the burn coming from her eyes.

I fucked up, and I let my anger speak for me. That was probably the worst thing I have ever said to her.

"You have a father, I don't. You have a man in your life that loves you and wether you see it or not I do. You damn right I've never experienced that before because he was to busy beating my ass!"

"Marcelo I love you and when you hurt I hurt so of course I'm going to find a way to make you stop hurting. Even if it hurts me more during the process. But one thing you will not do is speak of my past out of anger."

I sighed and she started walking away. Before she could take another step I grabbed her wrist and pulled her against me.

"I'm sorry hermosa diosa, I really am but you cannot fix us. I'm happy alone with you and our baby, that's all I need."

"You hurt my feelings Mar..." She spoke with nothing but hurt in her voice

"I know, I shouldn't have said that and I know that isn't an excuse but he gets into my head sometimes all I ever do is spaz out."

I turned her around so that she could look at me and the look of sadness filled her beautiful eyes. Looking in her eyes made me feel like a monster for yelling at her like that.

"It's okay..."

"No it's not diosa. Let me make it up to you. What do you want?"

"Nothing baby I said it's okay."

"Anything you want beautiful. A car, gun, purse, shopping, knives. I don't care diosa just let me make it up to you."

She bit down on her lip and played with my tie.

"Well... you do owe me dick." She smiled

"Whenever, however and wherever you want it diosa."

"Perfect, so this pregnant woman is pissed at you so red room... now."