Therapy Session Pt.2

Anastasia flashbacks:

"You deserve to be treated like the beautiful goddess you are."

I remember him telling me that over and over again until I finally said it myself.

"I deserve to be treated like the beautiful goddess I am."

I remember sitting on his lap naked in his room, crying onto his chest, feeling like my world was crashing down after he saved me from drowning myself.

"Let me show you differently, you're a broken goddess and I'm here to fix you but I will not force you to do anything you don't wanna do."

I remember the first kiss we shared...

"Bésame"

Just as those words left my mouth his lips crashed onto mine and I never wanted to admit it but I fell in love with the taste and feeling of his lips.

I remember the first time we met...

"And who is this beautiful goddess Lucas?"

He kissed my hand oh so softly and the way he looked at me. He was so observant, he studied me with his cocky stare.

I remember the first time he told me he loved me...

"I love you diosa, I will do anything to protect you."

I remember being so rude to him but he remained calm and gentle with me...

"ALL YOU FUCKING WANT IS PUSSY! You wanna fuck me Marcelo? Is that what this is? After you fuck me all your gonna do is treat me like shit. You act like you care about me now. You say that you can treat me better than him but you're all the same. ALL MEN ARE THE FUCKING SAME!"

"Diosa, you are so beautiful, your are a special strong woman. You deserve to be worshiped not beaten. You deserve to be praised not lied to. You deserve to be showered with love and compassion. You deserve everything good in this world because of who you are. Not teared into pieces and thrown into trash."

End of flashback

I stared into his eyes getting lost into them. Why can't I leave this man? He's everything I ever wanted and desired in a man but he did me so wrong...

Everyone makes mistakes yes but I-...

"Well Ms. Poland?"

"I don't know..."

The hope that he had in his eyes vanished as the look of guilt filled it. We continued to look at each other as if we were the only ones in the world. It wouldn't take a scientist to know that we were both scared to let go.

"Then I'd like to see you two back here Thursday if that's-"

"I forgive you!" I blurted out just staring at him

He looked at me in shock and to be honest I felt like a thousand pounds was lifted off of my shoulders.

"You what?"

"I forgive you for everything and I'm sorry myself. You've done nothing but try to be good to me and I hate to admit it but I was being hard on you for fucking up. I guess I just knew it was coming which pissed me off even more. Because I knew you were gonna hurt me and when you did I took things to an extent and made you suffer."

"Diosa..."

"Yes you did me so damn wrong but it wasn't on purpose. No, I'll never forget it. But Marcelo you have done so much for me, way more than what Kamil has, in such a short amount of time. I wasn't used to being treated how I'm supposed to be treated and that's-"