Red Room

Anastasia:

I thought I was just having a wet dream but was instantly woken up when Mar shoved his fingers inside of me and sucked my clit. My eyes instantly flew open and I yelped at the feeling.

Good fucking morning Mexico!

"Mar... fuckkkk!"

He looked up at me as he sucked my pussy whole triggering an orgasm out of me. I screamed out as I creamed in his mouth and all over his fingers. I pushed his head back from the immense pleasure but he pinned them down and ate me even harder. He dug his tongue deep inside of me. My eyes rolled all the way back and my body started shaking.

"Ohhhh.... shittt!"

I came again and he kissed from my pussy all the up to my lips. The way he kissed me I could taste the want and need of me as he kissed me lustfully.

He groaned in frustration and pulled away. Aggressively, he opened my legs and put them over his shoulder before taking his dick out. Tapping it against on my clit making me moan.

"Look at how wet you are..."

He removed his dick and it was glistening because of me. He shook his head and literally spread my lips and spat on my opening. I threw my head back in the pillows from how turned on I was.

"How tight you are..."

This time he slid his dick up and down my wet folds. When I looked up at him he was bitting down on his lips. We made eye contact and he slid in just the tip but then pulled back out.

"Papi, don't tease me..."

"It doesn't feel good does it?"

God damn it... I'm in trouble.

He put the tip back in but this time slid in a littler deeper. I let a moan escape my lips but as soon as it did he pulled back out again.

"Mar what the fuck?"

"For three months you've been teasing me. I've had enough, I need to be inside of you but I can't without your permission diosa. So what's it gonna be?"

I looked at him and we stared into each other's eyes with nothing but lust and hunger. I would be lying if I said I have not been wanting him tearing the fuck out of guts but I wanted to make sure we were good before I let him have me again.

Let's see...

He's built me a house, he showed me I can trust him again, he loves me like no other, I know he'll do anything for me.

Hell yea I'm bout to let him tear these doonies down!

"Fuck me... fuck me hard Mar."

I reached to grab his dick but he smacked my hand away.

"Give yourself to me Anastasia, submit your entire body to me. Let me do whatever I want to you, be my personal sex toy. I promise not to hurt you, unless you want me to."

He smirked and leaned down to take my nipple into his mouth. He sucked and licked on it as he rubbed his dick against my pussy. I bit down on my lip but opened it to scream when he bit down hard on my nipple and pulled on it.

For some reason the pain felt so fucking good.

"I want you too..."

"Say it, what do you want me to do?"

He took my other nipple into his mouth and did the same thing but this time he bit down even harder. I moaned and screamed, feeling myself cum on his dick and he groaned.