Danzel in distress

Anastasia:

Me and Kamil were sitting in the limo making our way to the gala. It was being hosted my the Alsina's so this had to be something serious. Let alone dangerous...

I was staring out the window trying to get my mind off of things. Staring at the city of Belgium and its lights always did put my mind at ease.

"Babygirl"

Then there goes this fuck ass that brings my ass right back to reality.

"Yes Kamil..." I turned around giving him my full attention

He smiled and wrapped his hand around my waist and slid me closer to him, pulling me flush against him.

"Wear this..."

He grabbed my hand and put my old ring back on my finger. It wasn't a flashy ring. I'm not even sure if it's a real Diamond. But again we married at sixteen. Don't get it twisted he definitely had the money to get a real one. But he only said he loved me, never showed me.

"Where did you find this?"

I remember throwing this into a lake the same day I ran away from him. I felt like a slave that had just been released from shackles and had just been told she was free.

"A fisher man found it and sold it to one of my soldiers. He gave it back to me and it reminded me how much I loved you. Yes we were young when we got married but my love for you still hasn't changed. I love you Ana."

"Kamil..."

"You don't have to wear it everyday but please just wear it for the night."

I didn't want to put it on. It brings back nightmares of the time where I stupidly said I fucking do. But better nightmares than a beating... right?

"Thank you... I love you too honey."

He smiled and pulled me across his lap. He gripped my jaw and pulled me in for a kiss. I didn't kiss back until I felt him bite down hard on my lip. I gasped and he slid his tongue down my throat. I hated it I hated all of this but I had no choice but to kiss him back. His hands traveled across my ass, squeezing it. I didn't even realize his dick was out until I felt it rubbing against my inner thigh.

"N-no... Kamil I'm not ready."

I don't know what type of disease this man got. Kamil will fuck anything that has a pussy.

"What do you mean, you're not ready?" He scrunched his face

"I-I just want our first time as a couple again to be special."

"Anastasia I know you, you would never deny sex. Is there someone else?"

I could see the fire starting to burn in his eyes which put some fear into my heart.

"No Kamil I-"

"Then shut the fuck up."

Before I could process it he moved my panties to the side and shoved his dick inside of me. It hurt like a bitch because I was no where near turned on nor was I wet. I hadn't had dick in years, I'm basically a born again virgin.

"K-Kamil... oww... that really hurts"

I squeezed his shoulders as tight as I could forcing my tears down. He didn't even care, he just continued to thrust upward inside of me hard. I tried getting him to slow down but he locked my hands in place together around his neck.

He was making me feel so disgusted with myself. So dirty and mistreated.

"You have been a good girl Ana... fuckk you're so tight and wet."