The Things You Shouldnt Do for Love

Anastasia:

I woke up with a booming headache and the bright sun beaming through my eyelids. I groaned and looked around only to realize I was back home in our old bedroom in Belgium. When I tried getting up I immediately fell back down. I looked up and my hands were cuffed to the beds headboard.

"KAMIL, LET ME FUCKING GO!"

"Babygirl, you know I love you too much to do that."

He came out the bathroom in a towel. His body was wet letting me know that he had just gotten out the shower. He came over and sat down beside my head as his hand caressed my face. I moved my head away and he roughly gripped my jaw forcing me to look at him.

"I don't want to hurt you Anastasia."

"Then let me go Kamil... please."

A tear fell down my eye, I was so broken. I was traumatized. This man took everything from me. I have nothing. It pains me to know that, even just to feel it.

I've been running for two years trying to get away from him but here I am back where I started. All I ask for, all I pray for is freedom.

"After everything I've done for you, you run from me Anastasia. You ran from your fucking husband!"

"FOR ME? YOU DID SHIT FOR ME? YOU DID NOTHING BUT TEAR ME INTO PIECES. I LOVED YOU AND YOU SHITTED ON ME, YOUR FUCKING WIFE!"

"Anastasia I told you I was sorry babygirl I am. I only hit you because I love you but I promise I won't do that to you anymore. The cheating and the lying will all stop babygirl just give me another chance schat. (My love)

"Kamil please... I'm begging you. If you love me Kamil you will let me go."

"No"

"W-what... the fuck- WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"

He smiled as he got up and removed his towel. He started to get himself dressed as I struggled to break the chains.

"KAMIL LET ME FUCKING GO!"

"Zodat je andre mannen kunt neuken voor geld!" (So you can go back to fucking other men for money)

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING AB-"

I hissed at the burning sensation he gave me when he smacked me.

"YOU THOUGHT I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE A FUCKING ESCORT IN AMERICA? HOW MANY MEN DID YOU FUCK, HUH?"

"You fucking idiot." I chuckled

"Anastasia don't make me hurt you..."

"I WAS AN ESCORT.... I don't fuck anyone Kamil all I do is pose as their date for the night, take my money then leave. I'm not like the sluts you fuck..."

He knew I was right and all he could do was stare at me.

We stared into each other's deadly souls. We stared at each other for what seemed like eternity until he bent down and kissed my forehead.

"Anastasia I will never let you go. If I can't have you babygirl... no one can."

"You're fucking delusional." I chuckled painfully

"I'll be back in an hour to come bathe you. Tatiana will come feed you in about fifteen minutes. After that I want you to attend the mafia gala with me tonight."

"I'm not going anywhere with you."

"I wasn't asking Anastasia!"

He turned his back and started walking towards the door with my eyes burning a whole into his back.

"I hate you Kamil... I hate you so much."

He paused for a moment then finally opened the door to walk out before shutting it behind him. Leaving me there to drown in my thoughts.

Kamil:

I was sitting in my office going through files, making sure business was still in tack and that my drugs were being sold. I was arranging some meetings when there was a knock on my door.

"Come in"

Mila, my assistant had sashayed into my room.

"Mr. Jacobs your 12 o'clock is here to see you."

"And who might that be again?"

She smiled and took a seat in my lap straddling me. I moved her hair to the side and started kissing on her neck. She's a beautiful young girl but she's not Anastasia.

"I would love for it to be me but Mr. Miller is currently outside waiting for you."

"Can I have some now then save the rest for later?"

"You don't have time to eat now but you can feed me."

"Then eat." I arched my brow at her

She smirked and got down on her knees before me. I bit down on my lip and looked down at her as she removed myself from my trousers. I groaned as she licked up my shaft before taking me deep down her warm throat.

******

"I'll be back later for more."

She adjusted me and stood back up, wiping her mouth.

"Hurry up and send Marcelo in."

"Yes sir"

She smiled and turned around, I smacked her hard on her ass making her let out a soft moan before she walked out and Mr. Miller walked in.

"Marcelo Miller, it's a pleasure to meet you. Welcome to Belgium."

I got up out of my seat and shook his hand.

"The pleasure is all mine Kamil."

"Please take a seat, may I offer you anything to drink?"

"No thank you, I am not here to stay. Just need to discuss business."

He took a seat in the chair in front of my desk as I walked behind it and took my seat.

"Business meaning?"

"Mafia business sir..."

I leaned back in my chair and buttoned the button of my suit.

"And what about it?"

"I am running low on drugs and you are the biggest drug lord in the west coast. You and I both know that without any drugs you have no money, no money no mafia."

"Let me get this straight. If you run out of drugs, your mafia falls which would make my mafia rise. Now why in Gods name would I help you Marcelo?"

He glared at me and chuckled

"Let me remind you something Kamil. Never bite the hand that feeds you. Might I also remind you who provides you with the guns you use to murder enemies. Oh and let's not forget your wife's brother... I wonder how Anastasia would feel to know that the man she loved murdered her only brother because he-.... well he caught her husband drugging his wife."

"Oh how is she holding up on those 'miscarriages' by the way?" He smirked

I clenched my jaw feeling my blood begin to boil. It was all true. I gave Anastasia a mifepristone to abort the baby without her knowing. I never wanted kids and when Jeremy found me in the act I had no choice but to kill him. How Marcelo found out is beyond me.

"I expect my drugs to arrive to Mexico in three days. We'll talk more at the gala."

He got up and adjusted his suit before walking out my office, leaving me staring at the door in anger.