Scars of Hearts

Anastasia:

"Ana, please eat something..."

"Tatianna how many times do I have to tell you I don't have a fucking appetite."

"Ana you haven't ate anything in three days, th-"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THREE DAYS?"

There is no way in hell I've been here longer than a day. I mean the last thing I remember is Kamil hitting me but that was just last night... right?"

"You were knocked out for three days honey. Mr. Jacobs said you hit your head while on a mission."

That fucking bastard!

"Tatianna uncuff me... NOW!"

"I don't know where the key is and Mr. Jacobs told me not to. My only orders were to feed you."

"DANM IT TATIANNA LOOK AT ME!"

She jumped at the sound of my voice and looked at me.

"Kamil did this to me. Tatianna he knocked me out, he gave me these fucking bruises. Does me being handcuffed look like a fucking game to you!?"

"Anastasia, I don't want any trouble now."

"Tatianna please... just uncuff me, I promise nothing is gonna happen to you. He's not even home yet."

She looked down and played around in the soup trying to avoid looking at me.

"Please Tatianna..."

"Okay fine"

She put the soup on the nightstand and removed a bobby-pin from her 4c hair.

"Thank you so much Tati, I owe you."

She removed my right cuff and right when she started working on my left one. The voice of the mans voice I hated the most filled my ears.

"Thank you Tatianna but I think I'll take it from here."

She looked down at me and the look of fear and shock filled her eyes. She closed them and took a deep breath before turning around.

"I'm sorry Mr. Jacobs but I was just trying to save you the trouble of bathing her."

"That's alright sweetie, I know you mean well."

He slowly walked up to her and placed his hand on the side of her face.

"I-I'm sorry sir..."

This man has her fearing for her life. Like the monster he is.

"It's not her fault I told her to." I glared at him evilly

"And because you did, she will pay babygirl."

His hand fell down to her neck and he started chocking the daylight out of her. She choked hard, gasping for air. With my free hand I tried looking around for something I could use but there was nothing. All I could do was watch him kill her.

"KAMIL LET HER GO!"

"Is that what you want?"

He walked over to the double doors that led to the balcony outside. We were on the fourth floor which was more than a fifty feet above the ground. He placed her over the balcony only holding onto her neck.

"KAMIL STOP IT, SHE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!"

"P-please..." she gasped out

He smiled and moved a stray hair out of her face. Not much longer he let her neck go and I quickly looked away. I couldn't bare seeing the look on her face as she fell to her death. The sounds of her screams were enough.

"I've been very patient with you Anastasia."

"Have you really? I mean I was only gone for what two years? Oh and let's not forget the three days I was knocked out for."

He walked over to me and took off his jacket. I glanced at him before removing the fake dirt out of my fingernails.

"What more do I have to do to make you understand that I love you babygirl!?"

"Either kill me or kill yourself... it doesn't matter to me as long as we're not together."

"WATCH YOUR FUCKING MOUTH ANASTASIA!"

"GO TO HELL KAMIL!"

I let out an evil laugh as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a key. He reached over and unhooked me. Before I could even blink he lifted me off the bed and threw me over his shoulders.

"LET ME FUCKING GO YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!"

"SHUT UP WHILE I TEACH YOU A LESSON."

He walked us into the bathroom with me kicking and screaming.

One moment it felt like I was falling then the next I'm drowning in bathtub water. His hands had a death grip on my neck as I screamed out which only turned into little water bubbles. I dug my nails into his skin scratching him but he still wouldn't let me up. I felt my body start to relax and my eyes get heavy.

Finally freedom...

Just as I came to an acceptance with me dying I was brought back to life when he lifted me out of the water and threw me onto the floor.

I coughed out my guts because of how hard I threw up the water. I was so close...

"I'M SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR SHIT ANASTASIA!"

He began kicking me hard in my stomach repeatedly and all the water I was throwing up turned into blood as he kicked me all over my face and stomach. I wanted to cry but no tears would fall. Oblivious, to the fact that no matter how many times he has abused me. It gets worse and worse each time.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO YOUR FUCKING HEAD?"

His foot connected to my head and my head hit the floor hard. A loud ringing started forming in my ears and I could no longer take the beating.

"Okay, okay... s-stop" I spoke through a raspy voice

I heard him suck his teeth then he bent down and gripped my hair tightly forcing me to look at him. I grunted and looked inside of his soulless eyes. So dark and empty in there. They showed not one ounce of remorse for anything or anyone. Not even me.

"Zeg me dat het je spijt." (Tell me you're sorry)

I couldn't even feel the tears pouring from my eyes because of how numb my face was but I knew they were there.

"I'm sorry Kamil..."

"Zeg me dat je voor altijd bij me blijft." (Tell me you're gonna stay forever)

"I'll stay with you forever..."

"Tell me you love me Ana."

"Ik hou van je, je bent mijn enige en enige..." (I love you, you are my one and only)

He smiled and let my hair go. My body automatically fell back on the floor. Making me groaned at the pain.

Then the smell of cigarette smoke filled my nose and when I looked up he was smoking one just staring at my bruised bloody body.

And for once second I thought he'd actually help me. Actually tell me he was sorry for hurting me, hell trying to murder me even.

But I was a fool to believe such a good thing from him.

"Go get cleaned up and cover that shit up. The ball is in two hours." 

"Yes my love"

I could hear his smirk as he walked out shutting the bathroom door behind him. I laid there on the floor balling my eyes out. I've never felt so broken in my life. I have nothing or anyone anymore. I was hurting both physically and mentally.

So I just cried for about an hour. Even while I was showering I was crying. I even shedded a few tears as I covered up the marks, scars, bruises, scratches and the black eyes he gave me.

Time to cover this frown also...