Do You Trust Me?

Marcelo:

I let the water run down my body as I stroked myself imagining it was my goddesses wet warmth around me. My eyes were shut and I was biting down on my lip groaning.

Imagining myself deep inside of her sweet pussy. Making her scream, giving her a real reason to bite her lip. Fucking her hard-so hard she cried because of how much she's cumming. I imagined her on top of me. Riding me slowly so that I can watch her beautiful body grind on me. As her sexy ass cums all over me.

Its almost like I can hear her screaming my name right now.

No sooner I felt kisses being placed on my back and my goddess take me into her hands. When I turned around she had lust and hunger in her eyes. I grabbed her by the back of her neck. As she continued to stroke me. I was trying my best to keep my composure.

"You shouldn't be in here."

"You're so big apuesto. Normally I wouldn't do this but I can't resist. I need to feel you down my throat." (Handsome)

"Diosa..."

"Shhh.... just a taste papi."

She got down on her knees and she looked so fucking sexy. I groaned when she flicked her tongue across the tip of my dick and licked up my shaft. She giggled like a school before taking me deep down her throat. She bobbed her head up and down while her tongue hit spots I didn't even know turned me on. I felt my dick twitch and she looked up at me and winked still going.

"Damn diosa"

I felt my soul leave my body along with a huge nut like never before go down her throat. She moaned and cleaned all of me up. Once she was done she kissed up my body then kissed me lustfully. Not once breaking the kiss, I picked her up and her arms wrapped around my neck and her legs were around my waist as we kissed.

"Fuck Marcelo, I can't take this anymore. I want you inside of me."

Who knew she was this much of a freak but...

"As much as I want to diosa I can't."

"What?" She looked at me like I was crazy

"I promised you that I would treat you like the beautiful goddess you are and that's what I'm going to do. I will not enter you until I have all of you mentally before intimately."

"I don't get it..."

"Diosa do you trust me?"

She looked away from me before wiggling her way out of the hold I had on her. She played with her fingers and bit down on her lip. Strictly avoiding eye contact with me.

"Why does that matter Mar?"

"Look me in my eyes and answer my question. Do you trust me diosa?"

I lifted her chin, now making her look at me. She sighed and shook her head no.

"And that's okay, I understand that beautiful. I feel where you come from. I will not force you to let me in. Instead I'm going to build my trust with you."

"But why Marcelo? What do you want from me? Why me of all people?"

The look of pain and despair filled her big brown eyes.

"Because nobody else matters but you. When I first laid my eyes on you I just had to have you. I see something in you that you don't see in yourself. I care about you deeply Anastasia. I'm not with you just to be with you. I'm with you to make you my wife one day, to give you the world, make you feel things you've never felt before. I wanna be able to touch you whenever I want, love you, take care of you, treat you like a goddess and give you whatever you need and desire. But if you don't trust me none of that will happen. I'm just patiently waiting for you to let me in hermosa diosa." (Beautiful goddess)

"Thank you Mar..."

She attacked me with a hug and I hugged her back holding her tightly.

"Anything for you Anastasia and I mean anything."

She pulled away and I kissed her passionately. We kissed for so long the water turned cold. So we stepped out and I grabbed us both a towel and wrapped one around my waist then her. I then picked her up and walked us back out to the bedroom and laid her across the bed.

"You want a massage diosa?"

She giggled and nodded her head.

"You spoiled brat."

I playfully rolled my eyes and grabbed the body oil. I came back over and removed her towel, revealing her naked body. Damn she's sexy, I couldn't help but stare and lick my lips. Excitement filled me up at the thought of me being able to touch her all over.

"I'm not a brat I'm a beautiful goddess." She smiled

"Yes you are diosa... yes you are."

After I gave her a massage we ate Thai food and watched movies all night just cuddling like we both didn't have a bounty on our heads. I could do this for hours.