Find her

Marcelo:

I was sitting in my office back home in Mexico. I was putting together the last finishing touches of my plan to take down Kamil.

From time to time I'd lose focus and think about Anastasia. She hadn't even bothered calling me to check up. I tried doing that to her but she never answered the phone.

Worst case scenario, she's highly pissed at me or...

"ANASTASIA HAS BEEN CAPTURED!" Aron bursted through my doors

My heart sunk down to my ass and a lump grew in my throat. I felt like I couldn't breathe, I felt weak, I felt so empty... I felt like a failure.

"W-when... h-how... I-I was just with her. Are you sure it's my Anastasia you're talking about Aron!?"

To me this felt impossible. It all felt like a nightmare, nowhere close to being real.

"Kamil hacked into my phone and this video showed up. I can't get it off, so it just keeps replaying."

He showed me his phone and I felt so infuriated. Her feet and wrist were chained up to a wall, naked. She had a busted lip with a big ass knot on her forehead. Her left eye was black and she had more scratches and bruises all over her body. More than I've ever seen.

Anger filled my entire body, like water in a cup. But I still couldn't help but feel like this was all my fault.

Kamil had walked into the camera smiling. I watched in aggravation as he touched my goddess. With every touch she'd flinch and scream. I hated seeing her like this. I should've never left her, I thought I was protecting her.

"AHHHHH!"

"SHUT UP!" He yelled punching the blood out of her mouth

"TURN THAT SHIT OFF ARON!" I couldn't bare seeing her like this

"Sir I know it hurts but you need to finish watching it."

I clenched my jaw and watched the video through my burning soul. Kamil turned around his face now looking into the camera. Staring directly at me with a smirk. I so desperately wanted to cut off.

"Marcelo, my wife and I are waiting for you. After all this time. You'd think you would've been smart enough to know not to leave Anastasia alone. But I must thank you for doing so. My schat is finally home." He caressed her cheek as she flinched at his faint touch

"You have twenty-four hours to find us. Boy do I have a surprise for you. I don't think you wanna know the type of hell I'm going to put you through."

"MAR NO!"

The screen went black for a few seconds then it replayed again. Out of anger I snatched the phone out of his hands and threw it across the room. As if that wasn't enough, I swiped everything off my desk and just tore my entire office upside down.

"Boss you need to calm down."

When he said that to me I grew angrier. Without even thinking I grabbed him by his suit and slammed him into the wall he let out a groan as I stared at him through the devils eyes.

"INSTEAD OF TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN. GET ME MY FUCKING WIFE!"

"Yes sir..."

I stared at him a little longer before letting him go. He quickly walked out of my office. I ran my hands down my face and groaned out in frustration.

"Dios, mira a mis diosas, por favor." (Oh god, please look over my goddess)

I kissed my cross necklace and pulled out my phone to call August. It rung a few times before he finally answered it.