Two Faced

Marcelo:

I was sitting in my office looking over the files on Diego. The boys only eighteen years old, he has to have some kind of connection to a mafia for him to even be able to touch Aron.

This all just wasn't making sense to me. He was only a hair away from touching me.

There was a knock on my door that had cut me out of the focus I was in.

"You don't have to knock diosa!"

The door opened and I was a little sad because it wasn't my diosa it was just Selene.

"She's still looking around, I'll go get her if you like."

"No, it's fine. I actually needed to talk to you about these files."

I pointed at the chair in front of my desk and she took a seat.

"Y ellos, señor?" (What about them sir)

"La banda de chicos es pequeña para haber hecho algo tan grande. Las cosas no están bien." (The boys gang is too small to have done something so big. Somethings not right)

"No habría sido más fácil?" (Wouldn't that have made it easier though?)

I looked at her confused because what the hell does that mean?

"Selene mi mafia es la segunda más poderosa del mundo debajo de la Alsina. ¿Cómo sería lógico que un joven de dieciocho años matara a mi segundo al mando!?" (Selene my mafia is the second most powerful mafia in the world underneath the Alsina's. How in the hell would it make sense for an eighteen year old to kill my second in command)

"Pero señor-" (but sir)

She was cut off when my door opened and in walked my diosa. When I looked at her she gave me the look of concern. I pushed back my seat and she sat across my lap as she played in my beard.

"What's wrong papi?"

"That's the problem diosa, I don't know. Continue Selene."

Ana looked back and forth between us two with an unreadable expression on her face.

Selene:

I watched this bitch sit on Marcelo's lap like she ran the place. Everything was going perfectly fine before Marcelo came home with her. Now all of a sudden she's threatening me. I'd hate to be that kind of girl but Marcelo is just not himself around her.

"Como estaba diciendo, creo que Aaron estaba en el lugar equivocado en el momento equivocado." (Like I was saying, I just think Aron was at the wrong place at the wrong time)

"Hablas como si no querieras justicia para tu propio hermano." (You speak as if you don't want justice for your own brother)

"O quieres que la mafia de Marcelo caiga." (Or like you want Marcelo's mafia to fall)

She smirked and kissed his temple as she continued to play in his beard.

Forget that she speaks Spanish!?

"I would-"

"Baby what if there's a rat inside of your mafia?" She gasped

"Eso es estúpido que te traicionaría así?" (That's stupid, who's would betray you like that) I chuckled

Instant regret took tole over me when they both strictly looked at me. My cheeks burning with guilt and embarrassment.

"I hope it's not my wife you just called stupid." He clenched his jaw