You Can Run

Anastasia:

Trying to find someone of Diego's was probably the most hardest thing I've ever done and that's a lot coming from me.

"I mean you would think the boy flew from hell by himself." I groaned out

"Still nothing huh?" Marcelo asked

We were sitting in his office going through files and old junk on my computer. I was sitting on his lap so I looked back and shook my head.

"That's alright diosa, we can try again later."

"Marcelo, you're not serious right now..." I stale faced him

"What?"

"Baby this boy is no ordinary boy. He's coming for your mafia something you and your father worked hard to build. He's been fucking with you long enough so mark my words you will sit here until we find this fucker."

He grinned and smacked my ass. I just realized I'm this niggas distraction...

"Look at you bossing me around, looking all sexy, carrying my baby and shit."

He leaned into kiss me but I snatched his lips and held it in my hand.

"No beso, you need to stay focused, okay?"

He looked at me like I was crazy before nodding his head. I let his lips go and he quickly gripped my neck, pulling me in for multiple kisses.

"Mmnh- Mar okayyyy"

"Say I love you apuesto." (Handsome)

As much as I tried not to, I giggled as he kissed all over my face.

"I love you apuesto, now let me go."

His lips crashed into mine and he kissed me with love and passion. I got so lost into the kiss everything about keeping focus flew straight out the window. Until Selene walked in and cleared her throat. Birds are supposed to knock.

"Don't clear your throat and expect us to stop. You need to learn how to knock sweatheart."

Mar was about to say something but I kissed him, cutting him off as I made out with him in front of her. I could feel her eyes burning into our souls but it only motivated me as I sucked on my mans juicy lips.

"Okay, maybe I'll just come back. Sorry for interrupting."

I pulled away and looked at her. As much as she tried to hide the fact that she was jealous. I still seen it so I smiled innocently.

Mar, cleared his throat before saying...

"Stay Selene, just knock next time."

"And every time afterwards." I added on

"Yes ma'am and sir..."

There was an awkward silence until Marcelo sighed annoyingly, breaking it.

"What do you want Selene?"

"To know if you guys found anything on Diego before anything gets worst."

"When we do I will tell you, now is that all?"

"Sí, señor..." (yes sir)

"Estás des-" (you're dis-)

"Actually, maybe you can help me find Diego or at least someone close."

She looked like she was holding something down but swallowed it.

Selene:

The last thing I wanted to do was help them. How am I supposed to help them find someone that I hid without them finding them!?

"Of course..." I fake smiled

She smiled back and I sat in the chair in front of Marcelo's desk. I could barely see him because she was sitting on his lap blocking my handsome view.

She turned the laptop screen which showed the small village Diego and I grew up in.

"Here's where he grew up in but no sign of family or friends still live there."

She flipped the page and it revealed where he was before this all went down.

"This is where he lived a year ago but again nothing. It seems like he moved out in a hurry because some of his stuff is still there."

"Have you tried looking for his mom, brother, sister, aunt it something?"

All of them are dead. I was just trying to throw her off.

"He had no one but a brother named Samson, which no one has heard of or even seen since last year."

I let out a small breath of relief they're closer than they think.

"Hold on diosa, didn't he disappear the same night Diego left the house?"

"I'm sure he left with him, not to much to think about here."

Samson still lives in that house underground. I can't risk them finding him. Diego will lose himself if he loses the only family he has left.

"But do you know that for sure?" Marcelo asked

"No but-"

"Mar, papi, when you sent your men to go find Diego did you know about this house?"

"I did but I didn't bother looking because Selene had already told me that he hasn't touched home base in a year."

She looked at me with an arched brow and I felt like my life was about to crash into pieces. I didn't know what to say.

"Selene...."

"Yes Mrs. Miller?"

"Assemble ten of Marcelo's men and tell Luis to come too. After that get our cars ready, we're going to search that house and you're coming with us. Something tells me that he left something important behind."

Dios, por qué me odias tanto? (God, why do you hate me so much?)