Two Faced

Selene:

I stared at the picture of Samson's disgusting dead body that was sent to me by his brother himself Diego.

The more my eyes studied the picture the more and more I felt like like throwing up.

If it wasn't for Marcelo, sending me out on a mission in Italy I could've done something to avoid his death but I would've raised to much suspicion.

Lord knows what Diego is going to do now.

Just as thought popped in my head. My phone started ringing and it was a call from Diego.

"Hola" (Hello)

"Te voy a matar, sabías que habían encontrado a mi hermano. ¿Por qué no me lo dijiste, joder?" (Im going to kill you, you knew they found my brother. Why didn't you fucking tell me)

"Todo sucedió tan rápido, señor, y cuando iba a decirle que surgió algo, pero en ese momento Sansón no estaba hablando, así que estaba seguro de que todavía estaría vivo cuando volviera."
(It all happened to fast sir and when I was going to tell you something came up but at the time Samson wasn't talking so I was certain that he'd still be alive when I got back)

"No me importa, escúchame. Si la mafia mexicana no está en mis manos a finales de esta semana, te voy a dar una fiesta de bienvenida a casa en el infierno con tu hermano."
(I don't care, listen to me. If the Mexican Mafia is not in my hands by the end of this week, I'm gonna throw you a welcome home party in hell with your brother)

I opened my mouth to speak but the line had went dead.

I groaned out in frustration and threw my phone across the room. I need to come up with a plan now and quick at that.

After gathering my thoughts. I put a faint smile on my face and made my way down to Marcelo's office. When I knocked on the door no one answered so I figured he wasn't there so I walked in anyways just to be pissed by the sight in front of me.

Marcelo was on his knees pleasing this bitch. Tasting her, licking her as she moaned out his name with a firm grip on his hair

He hadn't noticed I was there but she did and when she did she smiled and waved at me.

I gasped and quickly shut the door. I put my back against it heavy breathing from the amount of frustration I was feeling.

And that's when it hit me. I need to find a way to break them up. That way I can get Diego Marcelo's mafia and be there when Marcelo needs a shoulder to lean on.

I'm gonna set her up, she is a mole rat after all...

Anastasia:

I knew I pissed that bitch off when I waved and call me petty if you want to I don't care. I told the bird to knock.

It feels good having a sexy powerful man eating me
out in front of the bitch that wants him.

"Ohhh... fuckk Mar!"

I creamed in his mouth and once he licked all of me up he rose up with his face soaked before kissing me. Our tongues fought together as I was unbuckling his trousers. Enjoying my sweet taste on his lips.

"You don't wanna wait till later so we can go to the red room diosa?" He spoke in between kiss

"Mmnh... five minutes is all I need right now papi. Please I just need you inside of me."

He nodded his head and bit down on his lip. He pulled his dick out and spread my legs open further. I gasped feeling him slide into me slowly and I moaned while smiling from how good he felt.