Until Then End of time

Marcelo:

It's been two days since the death of Kamil and since Anastasia found out the truth. I've never been so disgusted with myself but that was all before I knew who she actually was. If I knew I wouldn't have been so selfish. I would've done something to help her, instead of black mailing him.

She's been through so much and I knew that. I know that yet I dragged her even deeper into the mud.

I looked at her as she slept in the hospital bed. She lost a lot of blood, suffers from pneumonia, broken ribs, jaw, fractured ankle, blood clod in her wrist from how tight the chains were and a concussion.

Even though I didn't do it. This was all my fault and all I did was try to protect her.

"Que dios me ayude a perdonarme y a ayudarme a perdonarme por mis pecados." (God help her forgive me and help me forgive myself for my sins)

I prayed to the lord above begging for forgiveness some more and for my diosa but as I was praying I heard groaning. When I opened my eyes she was struggling to open her eyes.

"W-where am I?" She groaned out

I quickly got up and put my hand on her cheek. Once she looked at me her eyes went dark. Instantly, she pushed my hand off of her. Cutting me deeper than any knife could.

"I thought I told you to stay the fuck away from me!"

"Diosa please just let me explain..."

I looked at her with pleading eyes. Begging for her forgiveness but she saw right through it.

"I'm in too much pain to argue Marcelo... please just get out."

"I'm not leaving you. I love you so much diosa, I'm so sorry."

We stared into each other's eyes and a tear rolled down her cheek.

"I trusted you, I let you in and you cut me deeper than he did. I thought you were different but you showed me that you're all just the same. He was right about everything."

"Don't say that, look I can fix this. I'm sorry diosa please. I never meant-"

"I want nothing to do with you Marcelo. I hate you with every fiber in my body right now so for my sanity and yours please just get out. I never want to see your face again."

"No, you don't mean that I-"

This was the one time I wished my heating was failing me. I wished that everything I was hearing her say to me was all just a lie. I wished I was dreaming and dream I ached to wake up from.

But I knew that this was reality, karma if you must.

"GET OUT! GET THE FUCK OUT!"

"Anastasia I'm sorry. I never meant for any of this to happen. I know you love me diosa just-"

"THATS WHY IT HURTS ME MORE. JUST GET THE FUCK OUT OF... ughhh!"

Her heart rate started skyrocketing and her eyes rolled back. Her body started shaking, indicating that she was having a seizure. I turned her to her side as she started foaming out the mouth while calling the nurse.

"NURSE! SOMEBODY HELP!"

Doctors and nurses came crowding into the room. Pushing me out the way. I watched them operate on her through the window and for the first time in years I felt a tear roll down my eye.

I did this to her. I hurt her like this, all of this is my fault. I had her, I could've given her the world but I fucked up so badly. She doesn't deserve me, maybe I should just leave her alone.