Phone Calls

Anastasia:

I laid down naked on the bed for a while until I realized what Mar was doing. He was about to use sex to distract himself about how his father made him feel.

Don't get me wrong I can see that his dad is a complete ass but hell, he's way better than the one I had. I can tell under all that toughness he loves Mar with all his heart. Being hard on him is just how he embraces it.

I got up and threw on a robe before sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for Mar to come out. Not much longer he came out in only his trousers. When he looked at me he clenched his jaw tightly.

"What did I say?"

"Take a seat please, I need to talk to you."

"We can talk after you pass out. Now clothes off, legs spread east and west."

"Marcelo..." I warned

He rolled his eyes as he huffed and took a seat beside me.

"What's the matter diosa?"

"Your father..."

"Just ignore him, it's just how he is."

"No it doesn't bother me but it bothers you papi. Can we talk about it?"

"It's just how he is Ana, there's nothing to talk about."

"Mar-"

"Let it go diosa."

He glared at me and I sighed not wanting to force him. Even though this conversation is far from over.

"Well I for one, want to get to know them better so I'm gonna invite them to dinner."

"No"

"Yes"

"Anastasia..." He warned

"It's not up for debate Marcelo." I snapped back

We looked at each other. Both staring into our souls until he chuckled and the next thing I know. He's hovering over me and my robe is now open.

"Call my mom and invite her."

The look in his eyes was so demanding as he handed me his phone. I swallowed a gulp and grabbed his phone out of his hand. As I was scrolling through his contacts, I didn't even realize he was face to face with my pussy until I felt him lick up my slit. I moaned out and bit down on my lip as he continued to eat my viscously. His tongue swirled all across my clit, making my breathing get heavy and my legs to shake lightly. Before I could even call his mom I put his phone down wanting to finish before I got the chance.

When I did he removed his mouth from my pussy and smacked my clit hard making me cry out.

"Didn't I tell you to call her?"

The deadly glare in his eyes never left as he roughly plunged two fingers deep inside me. I screamed out but when I tried to grip his hand he smacked me away.

"I-I can't... fuckk!"

"Then I guess it's gonna be a table for three tonight."

He pounded into my g-spot and fucked me hard with his fingers. My legs shook and I gripped the sheets as I creamed all over his fingers.

"Ohhh... noooo!"

"No?"

He flicked his tongue across my clit and sucked it as his fingers plumped in and out of me. I bit down on my lip trying my best to stand tall and keep my word.

I grabbed his phone once again and tapped on his moms number before calling her. He clenched his jaw and the next thing I know he's fucking the shit out of me with his fingers and destroying my clit with his tongue. He was sending my mind and body into over drive. I kept cumming but he still wouldn't stop. His mom was taking forever to pic the phone and I was kind of hopping she wouldn't.