Pain = Pleasure

Marcelo:

I fell asleep with Anastasia in my arms and if I'm being honest it was the most comfortable I've been in years. She felt so good in my arms, I wish I could stay like this with her forever but I had gotten a call from Aron.

Quickly but silently, I got out of bed making sure not to wake up my goddess. I made my way down to the kitchen and answered the phone.

"What's going on?" I spoke into the phone

"Kamil just put a bounty on you and Anastasia's head. Not only does he have all of west Europe looking for you guys but he's offering fifty million, three months worth of drugs and two of his cargos."

I clenched my jaw and banged my fist into the island. I should've killed that bastard.

"How bad is it Aron?"

"It's really bad boss and if we're being realistic I give it two months till he finds you guys. The Alsina's are doing their best they can to slow all of this down but they can only do so much. My advice to you is don't leave the house unless it's an emergency. Before you left I put a debit card in your bag with more than half a million on it so you guys should be good until then."

"Gracias, Aron" (thank you Aron)

"No pasa nada, cuídate." (No problem boss, be safe)

I hung up the phone and ended up punching a hole into the wall. I was so angry I wanted Kamil's blood on my hands. I wanted his screams in my ears. I wanted his head on a silver fucking platter and mark my words I will get it.

If it wasn't for Anastasia we'd be at war by now but for her sake I must keep my cool. I can't risk her getting hurt anymore.

"If you think for one second I'm staying in this house because it's not safe out there. You must be snorting Kamil's drugs."

When I turned around Anastasia was standing directly behind me. Her face showed nothing but agitation. Arms firmly crossed at her chest. A scowl on her lips.

She's so sexy when she's mad.

"Diosa..."

"It's not up for debate Marcelo, I can take care of myself."

She tried walking away but before she could take another step I grabbed her wrist and pinned her up against the wall with her arms above her head.
I put my face so close to hers. I could feel her breathing on my skin.

"You're right, it's not. So listen to me when I say I don't give a fuck if you're invalid or not. If I say you're staying in this house you're staying in this house. Not because I'm controlling but because I care about you deeply and I'll be damned if I went through all that trouble to get you just to loose you."

"Mar-"

"Shut the fuck up I'm not finished." I spoke calmly even though I wasn't quite there

"As long as we're under the same roof you will not talk to me any kind of way. Now I understand what you've been through trust me I do but you need to get it through your brain when I say I'm not Kamil and I will never be Kamil so if you got a problem with that you need to let me know now."