Marry Me

Marcelo (4 months later):

It's been four months and everything has been silent lately. I haven't heard from my father or Selene. Diego hasn't moved a muscle since Samson died so I'm pretty sure he got the message.

Anastasia and I our now six going on seven months pregnant. She wants to wait till the baby is born to find out the gender but I know it's a boy based on the dreams I've been having. Even though she calls me a wanna be Jospeh from the Bible. But I know what I know.

"Well if he can't pay the price in cash. He'll have no choice but to pay it in blood." I spoke to Luis on the phone

Ever since I fired Selene I had Luis working both positions. One being my consilegere the other being me second in command but Ana, does most of the work for me.

"So you want me to kill him?"

"When did he say he'll be able to pay it?"

"Tonight sir"

"Cut off his right arm and put it in ice. If he shows up empty handed tonight, kill him. If he brings the money kill him."

"Yes sir"

Just as said I heard a loud scream then the phone hang up. I chuckled at the sound and as soon as my eyes looked at the door. Anastasia walked inside my office with her hands behind her back. She smiled a bright sunny smile.

"Hey baby daddy..." She cheesed

"Hello beautiful...." I arched my brow looking at her skeptically "What are you trying to hide from me?"

"Why do I have to be hiding something? Why can't I just have my hands behind my back?" She shrugged

Every time she lies she looks to the left and nibbles on her bottom lip.

"You know you can't lie to me, so what is it?"

"Ughh you ruin everything." She rolled her eyes smiling

I smiled back and she pulled out a leather box. When she opened it, it was the watch I was looking at when I took her shopping the other day.

"I hope this was spent with my money and not yours diosa

"I hope this was spent with my money and not yours diosa."

"Mar, when you met me I wasn't broke. I was rich and I still am. So don't tell me what to do and what not to do with my money."

"But-"

"But nothing, now put on the damn watch!"

God why are pregnant woman so aggressive?

"Diosa, did you eat this morning?"

"No and I'm fucking starving." She pouted

And that's why...

I held in my laugh because I knew if I were to laugh she'd beat the shit out of me. Instead I put on the watch smiling at the thought of her randomly buying this for me.