I hate you

Anastasia:

I felt his eyes on me as the security guards were struggling to get him out of the room.

I would be lying if I said he didn't look even sexier than before but I refuse to let my mind go there with him. My mission to kill Asher is still a thing and I won't let him get in the way of that.

"Estás preciosa diosa, siento tanto por todo lo que te he hecho mal, pero esto no es adiós

"Estás preciosa diosa, siento tanto por todo lo que te he hecho mal, pero esto no es adiós." (You look beautiful goddess, I'm so sorry for everything I've done wrong to you but this isn't goodbye)

I didn't even bother looking at him so I kept my head turned. Until I heard the door shut and when I looked he was gone.

Maybe it's for the best...

"You ready to go to my house baby?" Asher asked as he planted kisses on my neck

"Yea, just let me go freshen up in the bathroom real quick."

He nodded his head and I got off of him. I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror just to gather my inner thoughts.

My head was down and I closed my eyes. Every time I close them I see all the happy times me and Mar used to have. As much as I wanted to avoid thinking of him tonight. I couldn't, he was right there in front of me. I missed every part of him but I just couldn't.

The sound of the bathroom door opening cut me from my gaze. I figured it was someone just coming into use the bathroom until I felt hands wrap around my waist and lips on my neck.

"You cannot ignore me for forever diosa."

I gasped and looked at him through the mirror. He was smiling a cocky smile as he spoke against my skin. I threw my elbow to his stomach but he caught it. In the blink of an eye I turned around and punch the shit out of him making him stumble back. Quickly, I pulled out both my knives holding one in each hand.

"I told you to stay the fuck away from me."

"You really think I can do that diosa?"

I scoffed and swung the knife as his face. He dodged it but not fast enough to see the knife in my left hand coming down the side of his cheek and I cut him deep.

He grunted and faster than I could process I was pinned against the wall with my arms above my head and my knives on the floor.

He stared at me angrily with his chest heaving up and down. Fuck I forgot how sexy he is when he's angry.

"Marcelo let me go..." I spoke calmly

"You cut me..."

I looked at him and laughed. How fucking pathetic do you have to be to say that to me!?

"Are you fucking serious right now!?"

"Diosa how many times do I have to tell you I'm sorry. I didn't know what kind of person you were, I didn't love you like I do now diosa please don't make me the bad guy. I miss you Anastasia, I need you in my arms again. Don't leave me diosa... please."