Untie the knots

Anastasia (2 months later):

It's been two months since I've last seen Mar. Leaving him has had to have been the most hardest thing I've ever done. Everyday I wake up and I miss the fuck out of him but he doesn't deserve me. He ruined me and it hurts worst because I never thought he'd do that to me.

Deceive me just like Kamil did.

I looked directly at the floor in between me swinging my feet back and forth, sitting on top of the medical table. I had just gave a urine test because I've been having morning sickness for the past week and I'm late...

"So Ms. Poland, the test results came back..."

"And..." I played with my fingers in fear of the news she was about to tell me

"You're eight weeks pregnant, congratulations!" She squealed

I didn't know how to feel. I seriously want nothing to do with Marcelo but after all the bad he's done to me. He's still a good person, worthy enough to be a good father.

"Thank you..." I spoke with no emotion

"No problem but before you go. I sent your parental vitamins to your local pharmacist and I have you scheduled to come back here same time in two weeks."

Again I thanked her and checked out of the office. When I got to my car I just sat down in there. Collecting my thoughts and gathering the strength to send the message I had yet sent to Mar.

"We need to talk"

My breathing was shaky and I had tears streaming down my eyes. I've always wanted a baby but I wanted it with a man that cared for me. One that doesn't lie or hide things from me. One that showed me they loved me by not hurting me.

Things never go how I plan. As if I was born to suffer...

I stared at it for a little while longer until I said fuck it and just sent it which made me instantly regret it.

Butterflies formed in my stomach and not even five seconds later he responded.

"Im outside your condo"

"How the fuck... whatever." I spoke to myself

I started my car and headed down the way home thinking of the worst possible ways this was going to go.

Marcelo:

I haven't left America since the night Anastasia left me. Only because business started getting more hectic up here so I decided to stay for a while.

I was just coming from a meeting I had with the coo's of some of the clubs I own here in Miami. When I got a text from Anastasia, saying that we needed to talk. I was hoping that it was about us being together again and I got excited so I just made my way to her newly purchased condo.

After about fifteen minutes of me waiting in the parking lot of her condo. I seen her car pull up and park beside me.

She stepped out looking more beautiful than she had any right to be. Her nipples were hard and poking out her shirt. Begging me to suck and nibble on them as she whimpers and whines against me.

The leather of her pants hugged her curves. My heart started pounding out of my chest. Memories of me licking all over those curves. That sexy hour glass figure , was begging me to touch it... touch her. No words can explain how beautiful this goddess is, she's just breath taking.