Trust Issues

Anastasia:

"Mar I've never lied to you before. Why the hell would I start now?"

He sighed frustratingly and slid his hands down his face.

"For the six months we weren't together. What were you doing?"

"Baby, what do assassins do?"

"BE SERIOUS-..." He took a deep breath once he saw the way I was looking at him

"Be serious with me Ana, just tell me everything you did. Especially the people you killed."

"Mar I killed over two hundred people. How the hell am I supposed to remember all those names?"

"Okay, tell the truth, did you ever step foot into Mexico?"

"Yes but I was in and out. I didn't even spend a whole day. Wait what the hell does that have to do with anything?"

I crossed my arms and looked him upside his head. First he beats the shit out of his dad then he fires his second in command and now he's questioning me. What the hell happened in there?

"My father thinks you're the rat."

"What?" I gasped

"Let me see your phone diosa."

He reached out to me but I smacked his hand away and pushed him.

"YOU BELIEVE THAT SHIT!?"

"Baby no, but I-"

"AFTER EVERYTHING IVE DONE FOR YOU? I LEFT MY LIFE IN AMERICA FOR YOU AND THIS GOD DAMN BABY! WE'RE NOT EVEN MARRIED YET BUT I TREAT YOU LIKE MY FUCKING HUSBAND!"

"Diosa..."

"Do you really think I would betray you like that!?" I shouted

I was hurt by this all.

"Baby, no but you know how this stuff works. Please Ana don't forget the type of man I am. The things I would do for you but just for this one moment see me as Marcelo Miller, head of The Mexican Mafia."

He grabbed my by my waist and pulled me against him. He kissed my neck softly as his other hand stroked my hair. I sighed and pushed him off of me once again.

"What did they say Marcelo?"

"Selene said that she had over heard you on the phone with Diego. Then went on about how the whole Samson thing was a set up-"

"Un fucking believable..." I scoffed

"Diosa, I don't believe it, any of it. That's why I fired her but I-"

I pulled my phone out my bra and threw it at him. It hit his chest before falling on the floor.

"Check the fucking phone. Run it through computers , do whatever you want. I don't care about this shit anymore, I'm over it."

I threw my hands up in defeat and went to walk out of the room. Just as I was opening the door, it shut back closed again and the next thing I know I'm pinned against it.

He turns me on every time he does this and I hate that.

"Marcelo..." I warned

"I believe you, I trust you with my life, I love you, I'd do anything for you and only you. I don't need anybody else but you. So fuck what they think I know my wife. I know she'd never betray me in any kind of way because she loves me. Maybe not as much as I love her because that's just impossible."

I rolled my eyes, trying my best not to give into him.

"I'm sorry for questioning you hermosa diosa. I don't know what I was thinking."