Danger

Anastasia:

I looked at him in shock as he removed himself from his pajama pants. I've never seen Mar so hard before, my pussy was already hurting because I knew he was about to destroy it.

He came over to my head and gripped my jaw to the left so that I was now to eye with his dick.

"Open your mouth and stick your tongue out."

I did as he commanded and he shoved his whole dick down my throat. I gagged and choked on it as he fucked my face hard. He groaned and gripped my hair as I swallowed his entire dick. I moaned as he fucked my face even harder.

"Good fucking girl..."

He growled and I looked up at him as I stuck my tongue out further. This man was so deep in my throat, I could barely breathe but it was making my pussy throb. I love sucking his dick.

My eyes rolled back and I squirmed when he shoved two fingers in my pussy while still fucking my face. He fucked me hard with just his fingers, making my legs shake. You could tell I was about to squirt from how loud my pussy was getting.

"We're gonna cum together, okay goddess?"

I couldn't answer because his dick was in my mouth so I just moaned. He groaned and I felt that turn in my stomach. He started fucking my face faster and filled my lungs up with his cum, I choked on it as I squirted everywhere. I didn't think I could moan and choke at the same time.

He pulled out and slapped his dick on my face as I gasped for air.

When I looked up at him, he pulled his fingers out of me and shoved them down my throat as he stroked himself off. I sucked on them and he groaned, cumming on my face.

"Papi I want you inside of me." I whimpered

He chuckled and went back down to my legs.When he got down there. He then got in between my legs and used the tip of his dick to massage my clit. I moaned and bit down on my lip.

"Pidéelo..." (beg for it)

He smacked my pussy making me moan as he continued to massage my clit with his dick.

"No ves lo mojado que estoy por ti? Tu coño ha estado llorando para sentir a su dueño por dentro" (do you not see how wet I am for you? Your pussy has been crying to feel its owner back inside of if)

His eyes swung low and before I knew it he slammed hard into me. "Ahhhh... uhhh!" I screamed out as he pulled out slowly. Once he was completely out he smacked my pussy and massaged my clit with his dick again.

This was complete torture...

"I told you pidéelo diosa..." (beg for it goddess)

"Please daddy, I want you to cum inside of your pussy. Im sorry I made you wait for so long but I don't wanna wait anymore. Sir, just fuck me..." I pleaded

He grinned and pushed inside of my walls slowly. My eyes rolled back as he stroked me slowly, I could feel every inch of him inside of me and it felt so damn good.

"Yess, yesss, fuckkk yesss!"

He pulled out of me, making whimper but just like that he rammed his dick back in and fucked me harder than he ever has before. I was screaming my lungs out as I came all over his dick. The way he was stroking me hurt like hell but god was it heaven. The look in his eyes were deadly as he gripped my throat, slightly choking me. I wanted to grip something but I couldn't. He was fucking me at an inhuman pace I just didn't know what to do.

"What did you do wrong!?"

He pulled at the clip that was on my nipple making me cry out as I coated him in my cum. I was being fucked the fuck up. My guts weren't even guts no more they were getting torn up so badly. When I didn't answer him he pulled out and smacked me hard on the ass making me hiss. He flipped me over on my stomach and lifted my hips in the air. I didn't even get to breathe before he slammed right back in me and fucked me rough. My arms were crossed just as much as my eyes were as my body jerked back. He snatched me by my hair causing my arch to deepen and his dick to go even deeper inside of me.

"I-I.... Ohhhhhh!"

I squirted all over him and I heard him grunt and his dick swell inside of me. He made me scream louder than before when he pressed on my butt plug shoving it deeper. The next thing I know my back was against his bare chest with a vibrator on my clit, his long dick deep in my stomach and a butt plug in my ass.

"Use your big girl words diosa."

The pleasure was all so surreal I felt like I was gonna pass out. I felt him cum inside of me but he still kept fucking me. His cum felt so warm and good inside of me, I couldn't help but to cum again. Which made me wish I didn't because I was cumming way to much all at once.

"M-Mar... I-I didn't mean too!" I screamed

"Te vas a tomar todo este placer como castigo hasta que te desmayes!" (You're gonna take all this pleasure as a punishment until you pass out)

No way in hell is that possible....

******

Marcelo:

I gently pushed her off my dick and picked her up bridal style. She had tapped out on our tenth round but didn't pass out till our eleventh.

The bed was completely covered in cum as was my face and hers.

I wrapped her in her robe and carried her back to our bedroom. I placed her on our bed and went to go run our bath water so that I could cater to her after fucking her like a useless slut.

When I came back in the room she was still knocked out. I mentally I high five myself as I kissed her lips until I felt her kiss me back.

"Your lips taste like my dick diosa." I smirked

"And your lips taste like my vagina."

Her eyes fluttered open and I was taken away at how beautiful she looked and is. I could stare at her until I prune and still never get tired of her.

"Tasty..." I smirked and she nodded her head, smiling.

"Listen diosa, I know I asked you to track down Diego for me but how about you just relax and go to the spa today?"

"What do you mean, I can do it. I'm fine, see."

She got up and as soon as her feet hit the ground she fell onto the floor but I caught her before she fully hit the ground.

"Oh my god... your dick paralyzed me." She gasped

"Come on, let's go wash my cum off your face."

I smiled and she hit my chest.

"Im gonna get a sauna gram tomorrow to make sure you didn't kill my baby."

I laughed and gently placed her in the tub. She moaned and I got in behind her, massaging her shoulders.

"Diosa, stop moaning before I make you pass out again."

"I still can't believe you actually did that." She shook her head

"And there's more where that came from." I leaned in and kissed her neck

She giggled and struggled to turn around to straddle me. She sat down on my dick and I let out a growl. She smiled innocently before leaning in to kiss me. We kissed lustfully as I gripped her hips and guided her pussy up and down my dick. Her warmth and wetness against me was enough to make her and I cum without me being inside of her. Once we finished we decided to hop in the shower together.

We took the day off from work just to enjoy each other's company. Time flew by fast and just like that I fell asleep with my diosa in my arms with my hand rubbing her small baby bump.

"I love you Anastasia..." I kissed her forehead

"I love you more Marcelo..." she sleepy spoke

Pulling her in closer to me we fell right back asleep.