Chapter 59: Great Unknown

"You take that thing off, and you won't have a finger to put it back on." What Annabeth meant as a joke, caused Percy's smile to falter. "Percy? What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Everything's perfect."

~~~

"So it's over?" Nico asked, as they all walked towards the glorified rubble of what used to be Hogwarts.

Percy nodded. 

"Good," Thalia replied. "Because I really need to get back to the Hunters."

"Does Lady Artemis know you left?" Annabeth asked.

"She does now. It's been real good seeing you guys. And you both better stay in touch somehow."

"We will. We'll figure it out," Percy said.

Thalia nodded. "I know you will."

After a few hugs, Nico agreed to shadow travel her back. "You guys wanna come? Just head back to camp after?" He asked.

Percy shook his head. "You guys go, I've got a few things to finish up here."

"Me too," Annabeth said, grabbing hold of Percy's arm.

"I should stay and help the wounded."

"But Will..." Nico complained.

"Sorry Neeks, I'll see you back home."

Nico grumbled his response before shadow traveling away with Thalia. 

Percy turned to Annabeth and Will. "I'll see you guys in a bit okay?"

~~~

Percy sat on the steps, overlooking the beginning of the cleanup efforts in the courtyard. 

"Just saw Annabeth," Harry said, coming up to sit next to Percy. 

"And?"

"Well now that we don't have a war hanging over us, they are really getting along. I think 'Mione is showing her all of her favorite books in the library."

Percy let out a laugh. 

"Where's Ron?"

"With Will. He said he'd help him out with the injuries... though I dunno how. Ron's terrible with blood."

"Will's got a way of making people get over that."

"Let's hope so," Harry said. Both wizards sat in silence for a few moments, before Harry asked, "So what will you do now?"

Percy's eyes swept over the scene in front of him and Harry. Percy wasn't wondering what he would now do, but more of what would happen next. "Head back to camp, get married, then venture off into the great unknown."

Harry laughed. "That sounds great."

"What about you?"

"Stay here. Our time at Hogwarts this year was sort of derailed do we'll help rebuild, and hopefully come back next year."

Percy groaned. "Gods, why would you want to come back for more school? The homework was horrible."

"You barely did it!"

"And I hated every second of the stuff that I did do."

Harry shook his head. "So it's really over, huh?" 

"Yeah, I think so. At least for now."

"You think there's something else?"

Percy took a deep breath and shrugged. "There's always going to be something else. We got rid of Voldemort, and that's good enough for now."

Harry stared at Percy. "But he said-"

"I know what he said." Percy looked back towards the courtyard. "I can't handle another prophecy right now. If Voldemort got around to doing what he said, it's going to have to wait."

~~~

AHH!! AND THAT'S A WRAP!!

Thank you all so much for the love and support throughout this book!

I hope y'all loved reading Saving Wisdom and Wizards, as much as I loved writing it (which was a lot). 

I do have plans for making this into a series, so stay tuned for more information on the sequel.

I also will probably be uploading bonus chapters here (wedding chapter anyone??) so don't archive the story just yet. 

If you'd like to follow me, you'll be sure to not miss out on updates or news!

Again, thank you all so much for the love!

~Kit