THREE.

(some murder in this chapter 😀)

SIENNA CREEPS IN THE SHADOWS, STAYING HIDDEN in the dark alleyways. Her light footsteps bounce off of the sandy brick walls that surround her. Her coat blows behind her like a red ribbon flowing in the wind, her hood is up as well; shes trying her best to be as disguised as possible.

As the sky grows darker and darker and as she gets closer to the castle, she notices that the streets of the town are beginning to empty, shops begin to close and the streetlights are starting to turn off.

And it seems the closer she got the tall, looming castle, the more silent it got. Its an eerie silence, a silence that is way too quiet. To be honest, she feels a bit scared and on edge, both emotions she isn't used to feeling. Just to be safe, she pulls her knife out of her belt, sparring a few glances behind her shoulder to make sure no one is going to try and sneak up on her.

She hadn't realized how far away the castle was until shes been walking for at least a half an hour and it only seems to be a small amount closer. She sighs to herself and looks up at the castle, gasping when a strange feeling pulls at her heart. She peels her eyes away from the castle and the feeling goes away.

She finds it strange but continues walking, too focused on what she must do. She stumbles upon a dead-end thats a tall set of metal doors. Shes about to turn around and try to find another way to the castle when it dawns on her that the door could be attached to the castle, a way in.

She walks up to the tall door and pushes on it, only to find out that it was locked. She studies the door, seeing that there was a large keyhole placed under the golden door handle, so she bends down and forms blood out of the night sky, manipulating into the shape of a pin. It works it's way into the handle and she turns it until she hears a light click. She smiles smugly and stands up, pushing the large door open.

She stands in the doorway, preparing herself to step into the building, trying to see into the dark space. She exhales and walks forward, shutting the door behind her.

The only light in the corridor she stands in is from a small window that gives off little to no light from the twilight sky.

She walks towards the window, hoping that maybe she'll find some clue as to where she is and where to go.

Once she reaches the window, she looks out of it, seeing parts of the castle surrounding the spot she stands in. She assumed that shes probably in the entrance.

She looks around, now that she has some light, and sees a hallway to her left that has actual, yellow light spilling from it, pooling on the walls and floor near it.