EPILOGUE.

A YEAR AND A HALF LATER, SIENNA STANDS UNDER THE GLOW OF THE ITALIAN SUN IN THE THRONE ROOM

Her skin, and the skin of the hundreds of vampires in the room, has glitter dancing off of it. Her red eyes sweep across the crowd of covens, all there to see her be announced Queen of the Volturi.

The kings stand behind her. Aro removes her old crest and hands it to Marcus, he gently brushes her crimson hair to the side and brings a new crest around her neck, fastening it into place.

The crest she wears now has four gems placed evenly apart from each other across the surface of the golden pendant; Emerald for Sienna, Garnet for Caius, Ruby for Aro, and Sapphire for Marcus — their birthstones.

It sits right atop her long black dress and cloak, perfectly matching with the Kings.

They step around her, Caius and Marcus stand on either side of her, and Aro takes place in front of her with a happy smile.

"Children, it is my most joyous pleasure to announce to you your new Queen," He steps to the side and points his hand out at Sienna. "Sienna Volturi."

Every vampire, every coven, bows to her, and when they rise, they clap their hands together whilst staring adoringly at their new queen.

She takes it in, an excited and joy filled smile sweeping across her sharp features. She can't wait to see what the new life she was given has prepared for her.

THE END.

yall... its DONE. ty for reading and sticking by my work 🤍.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐔𝐄, 𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬. 🎉