NINE.

THE SMELL OF SWEAT AND BLOOD FILLED SIENNA'S nose, she watched as two men brutally fought each other, both having extremely strong powers

They had been fighting for some time — both growing weaker but determined to not give up until the other person is dead.

She was waiting to fight, impatiently leaning up against the brick wall, her legs crossed over each other. She watched as one of the men died, his body collapsing before his opponent. The people standing behind a fence separating them from the arena, cheered and shouted the victors name. The winner smiled proudly and shot his fist into the air.

"It's sick isn't it?" A voice says from next to her.

Sienna slowly turns her head to the side, seeing a girl with short black hair and smoky eyeshadow standing next to her. The girl didn't look at Sienna, she kept her jade eyes fixated on the bloody body being dragged away.

"What?" Sienna asks.

"Pitting people against each other... making them kill each other for what? The pleasure of winning? It's very sick and twisted and..." the girl sighs, "I dunno."

Sienna raises one of her eyebrows, "Who even are you?" Sienna asks crudely.

The girl now fully turns her body, her eyes meeting Siennas, "Ren Hanzo." She sticks her hand out towards Sienna.

Sienna looks down at her outstretched hand then back up at Ren, "We've lived under the same roof for what? 14 years, now? And we've never met. Wow." Ren continues talking, retracting her hand with a smirk.

"Father gives you a home and yet you question why we fight?" Sienna questions. "He practically raised us."

"So?" Ren scoffs, she lowers her voice, "He stole me from my family and forced me to kill people. Did the same to you. Learning how to control my power is nice, I guess."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Just," Ren walks towards the arena, "wanted to see if anyone shared the same opinion as me." She turns around and begins walking backwards, "See you later, Sienna."