THIRTY EIGHT.

"WHERE IS SHE?" ARO ASKS THE SECOND HE AND MARCUS STROLL THEIR WAYS INTO CAIUS'S ROOM

"Oh, please come in. No need to knock or anything." Caius sneers with sarcasm.

Aro rolls his eyes. "Where is she?" He repeats his question.

"In the bathroom, you nincompoop." Caius answers. "Why do you both look so angry? Did something happen?" He asks with fake ignorance and a snide smirk.

"Don't be daft." Marcus insults. "Your bond with Sienna is noticeably stronger. What happened?" Marcus is quite certain he knows what happened, its painfully obvious, but a little conformation never hurt anybody.

"Well, our clothes are scattered about my room, and, like you stated, our bond has grown. What do you think happened?" Caius smiles, still so smug. "I think its quite obvious."

Jealousy sweeps over the two brothers like a strong gust of wind. Marcus tries to stifle his envy, but Aros angered expression is a dead giveaway.

But when Sienna steps out of the bathroom, they rip their petulant glares away from Caius onto her.

Their anger and jealousy dim slightly at the sight of her, because she looks absolutely beautiful in the golden glow and in nothing but a loosely buttoned dress shirt of Caius's.

A sheepish smile crosses her face. "Hi." She greets, walking across the room towards them. "Whats up?"

"Oh, nothing too entertaining. You were in here for quite awhile, I thought maybe you killed Caius." Aro jokes but Sienna blushes crimson.

"Oh. Yeah." She clears her throat. "We were just... settling our differences."

"And I take it he's forgiven?" Aro asks.

"Yep." Sienna answers with a stiff smile. "All forgiven."

"I'd say." Marcus mumbles under his breath, but Sienna hears him.

She turns to him with widened eyes. "Excuse you! What is that supposed to mean?"

"Is that your bra on the floor or someone else's?" Marcus asks, eyeing the item of clothing on the floor right in front of Sienna.

Sienna shakes her head, taking a quick look down at it. "No. It's Caius's."

Aro laughs boisterously. "Brother, you wear ladies undergarments?" Aro teases Caius.

"Ha-Ha, yes." Caius says with a droning tone. "Get over it, Sienna and I had sex."

Sienna gasps. "Caius!"