FIVE.

SIENNA PUSHES AWAY FROM THE WINDOW and looks around the room shes in

She can barely see anything due to the lack of lighting in the room she was in and the lamp she turned on barely lets off any light, so she walks around trying to find any other lights.

She eventually finds two more lamps and turns them on, they very slightly lit the room up but its better than before.

Thanks to the new lights, she can now see that theres tall, dark wooden door with intricate details carved into it. Shes there in an instant and places her hand on the golden door handle and twists it, sighing in defeat when it doesn't turn all the way, its obviously locked from the outside and she knows she should have expected it to be.

She steps away from the door, deciding that she should think of ways to open it while she looks around the rest of the room.

It isn't too big of a room, though it isn't small either. Much bigger than her room back home and definitely a lot nicer with more decorations.

Her feet carry her over to the other door, she opens it and flicks the light switch on and is slightly surprised to see a large bathroom sitting there.

Lights on the ceiling provided the room with a dim, comforting light. Directly across from her on the other side of the bathroom is a circular jacuzzi bathtub that has two granite steps leading up to it, it sits in front of two large windows that look out to the rolling hills of Volterra. On the far left side of the tub is a large shower that was mostly glass, the shower head holds many nozzles and buttons. On the right side of the bathtub is a long counter with two sinks spaced out from each other, flowers and toothbrushes and different types of products stand along it. Above its a mirror that goes along with the length of the counter.

Sienna stands there with her mouth open, the large bathroom definitely isn't what she was expecting and was feeling a bit sad that she isn't going to stick around and get the chance to use it.

She steps into the bathroom and shivers when the cold tile hits her bare feet. She blinks and looks down, feeling confused to see that shes no longer wearing her boots and that a long, white nightgown now hangs down to her ankles.

She scurries over to the counter and looks in the mirror, her leather coat has been removed, along with her black dress. Her belt where she kept her knifes js missing, its all been replaced by the nightgown that looks like it should belong in a different era. She has no clue who removed her other items of clothing and hoped that it wasn't one of the men who claimed to be her 'soulmates'.

She looks up at herself, turning her nose up at the way her red hair is sticking up all over the place, and the dark circles that are embedded under her eyes. She huffs air out of her nose and turns the faucet to one of the sinks on, she bends down and splashes some cold water on her face.

She sighs and drags her hands down her face slowly, she feels overwhelmed and weak and scared in this unfamiliar environment without a plan on what to do.

She drags herself back into the room and stands in front of the door. The golden door handle doesn't have any keyholes or anything that she can work with to open the door.

She tries the handle once more for good measure and, of course, it doesn't open.

Her next idea is to start banging on the door, but before she can execute it, the door swings open, revealing the boy who had mist coming out of his hands and a girl who looked exactly like him, except her hair is blonde and she looks a lot angrier.

Sienna jumps backs with her eyes wide.

"Did we frighten you? Sorry." Alec apologizes.

"Why are you apologizing?" The blonde haired girl asks, her voiced laced with malice.

Alec looks at her, "The masters told us to be kind to her."

"She tried killing Aro." The girl points out.

A strong guilt pulls at Siennas heart and she frowns. She still has no clue why she feels guilty for almost killing the king, she's never felt guilty for ever hurting anybody but as soon as she felt that he was about to die, she just couldn't do it.

Alec doesn't respond to that, instead he turns to Sienna, "You won't be able to escape, you probably wouldn't even be able to make it down the hallway without being caught by one of us."

Sienna crosses her arms over her chest, "I almost killed your master, I doubt it'd be much harder to do the same to one of you."

The blonde girl narrows her eyes at the girl, Alec notices this and places a hand on her shoulder.

"Maybe, but by the time one of us is dead, you would be taken away once more, it wouldn't do you any good to kill one of us." Alec says smugly.

"Why am I being held here, anyways?" Sienna asks, changing the subject because she knows Alec is probably right.

Alec smiles, feeling even more smug than before. "Were you not told? You're the masters soulmate."

Sienna inwardly rolls her eyes. Shes already sick of the soulmate stuff. "Please tell the truth. I don't buy the whole soulmate thing."

"He is telling the truth, dear." A deep, hushed voice says from behind Alec.

Sienna gasps and looks to where the voice came from, her eyes land on Marcus. He stands there with a small smile on his face, his deep red eyes locked onto her figure.

Alec and the girl bow their heads at him before they disappear down the hallway.

"I didn't mean to scare you, I apologize." He says softly.

Sienna looks at him for a second before she shakes her head, "No, it's fine."

Marcus nods his head and looks around the room, "May I come in?"

Sienna shrugs and moves out of his way, he steps into the room.

"Is your room to your liking?" He asks.

"Sure," Sienna shrugs, "it was a nice surprise to wake up to."

Marcus chuckles. "We feel sorry about having to use Alec on you, but we wanted to be safe." He explains.

"Right. So, I have a question." Sienna says, she closes the door to the room and sits down on the bed.

Marcus looks down at her curiously, "Yes?"

"What's up with all this soulmate stuff? You said something about it last night and that boy was just saying something about it." It may be the wrong thing to focus on right now, but shes curious and knows she probably isn't going anywhere so why not ask about it?

Marcus sticks his hand out to her. "It'll be easier to explain if the other two are there."

Sienna stares at his hand, debating whether or not to take it.

"Come on, you can trust me." He urges with a sweet smile that makes her want to melt and she doesn't know why.

Sienna takes his hand and he pulls her up, leading her out of the room and into a cold hallway.