FIFTEEN.

"TAKE HER AWAY

"TAKE HER AWAY. I'M SICK OF LOOKING AT HER." Sienna's fathers voice booms throughout the empty training room.

Sienna blows air out of her nose, her fists clench tightly at her sides. Anger swarms inside of her chest as he waves her away like a fly.

"Yes, sir." A voice, quiet compared to her fathers, suddenly says. Her arm is grabbed and she is being pulled away. She swats the hand away in disgust.

Sienna looks over at whoever grabbed her, seeing a boy with curly blonde hair walking along side her.

Sienna has never seen him before. "What's your name?" She asks as the pair bounds up a large flight of stairs.

"Christopher." He answers, his voice sounding tight and nervous.

"Christopher." Sienna repeats. Her father is always hiring new security, most of them would have obvious physical advantages. But Christopher wasn't burly, rather lanky and awkward. Sienna knew better not to question her fathers choices, though. "Do you enjoy it here, Christopher?"

Christopher hesitates to answer, scratching the back of his head. "Uh... sure, yeah. I-it's great." His awkwardness sticks out like jagged rocks in the ocean.

Sienna nods and continues to walk down the hallway of her home. The white walls adorned with fancy designs and paintings comfortingly familiar to her. Her door stood at the end of the hallway.

They reach her tall door, Sienna steps into her room with a glance behind her shoulder at the timid boy, "Goodbye, Christopher." Is all she says before her door latches shut.

SIENNA'S HEAVY EYES FLUTTER OPEN,she's met with the darkness of her room, heavy breaths leaving her parted mouth

she's met with the darkness of her room, heavy breaths leaving her parted mouth.

Christopher. The name bounces around her head over and over again. His face protruding out of the blackness that surrounds her room.