FORTY EIGHT.

SAT IN THE THRONE ROOM ARE CAIUS AND ARO, THEY LINGER IN SILENCE LIKE THEY ALWAYS DO NOW, SINCE SIENNA HAS LEFT

But when Marcus bursts into the dome shaped room, he disrupts the silence.

He looks completely different to them, the shading under his eyes has lessened noticeably, his skin is not as pale and dreary, and his eyes shine once again.

"What has gotten into you?" Aro asks in a droning voice, sounding tired even if its not physically possible.

"You must come with me." Marcus says and smiles whilst doing so, an action that he hasn't done in over two months.

The two other kings stay seated, though, prompting a long sigh from Marcus.

"Come, fools!" Marcus motions for them to stand. "Trust me, brothers, you want to."

Aro and Caius share a look and stand, walking towards Marcus but they both suddenly stop once Siennas scent fills their noses.

Its delectable, but also confusing. "I can smell her." Aro states.

Marcus smiles. "I'm aware."

"What is this?" Caius asks, his signature scowl still there. "Why do you smell of her?"

"Your questions would be answered if you just followed me." Marcus says, turning and speeding away.

They are quick to follow him to his room, and the sight that beholds them is one they only dreamed of every day for two months.

Sienna sits on Marcus's bed, a figment of their imaginations come true. She looks different from when they saw her last, her arms are more defined with muscle, her hair is longer and she looks tired.

"Sienna?" Aro breathes out, grabbing her attention. Their eyes meet and Aro feels every single negative emotion leave his body at the very moment.

Caius stares at her, silent and shocked. He doesn't know if fate is playing a silly trick on him, perhaps finally punishing him for everything hes done, but Sienna looks at him then and euphoria washes over him, he knows its real.

A smile graces Siennas face. "Hi." Her voice is quiet, fragile.

Caius is the first to move, striding towards the bed and pulling Sienna off of it, into his arms. Sienna is frazzled by the sudden movements, but immediately wraps her arms around him.

The feeling of her warmth under his touch has brought Caius the sense of peace for the first time in months. The dread and pain he has endured is no longer, now replaced by happiness again.