FIFTY THREE.

SHANE, ATHENODORA AND SULPICIA STAND IN FRONT of the vastly gifted members of their battalion.

They're all prepared and ready for their upcoming encounter with the Volturi, they've trained endlessly for months and now the time has finally come.

They're ready to leave, as is Shane, all they need to do is travel to the airport and board Shanes private jets in the early morning hours of tomorrow.

"The Volturi will no longer reign when we are done with them." Shane begins, his voice booming through the large room, everybody can hear him. "The Queens," He gestures at Sulpicia and Athenodora, "will take their thrones, along with I once I embrace vampirism — Vampires will rule over humans and their kind once again!"

The vampires in the crowd cheer, which is at least half of them, and Athenodora snickers, Sulpicia smirks along with Shane.

"The most important members we need to take out are the elite guard, the three kings and, of course, their queen, she needs to be killed." Shanes voices is as impenetrably determined as ever. "If she dies, the Volturi will cease to exist, but I want to be the one to end her." He announces. "You will find her, but I will kill her."

Months ago, he was worried about having to kill Sienna, a part of him, deep down, buried under layers of darkness, did not want to, but now, it's all he wants. In his mind, she betrayed him, and that is unforgivable, after all hes given her.

"And Ren, she will need to be dealt with first — she is one of the most powerful, including Sienna." Everyone scowls and some murmur insults at the mentions of Ren and Sienna, they've also been led to believe that they betrayed them. They used to respect them, but now they are just hated, and partly feared, by them. "It is essential."

"You will also need to protect your queens, do not let any Volturi get near them. You will be divided into groups, the strongest members will be with me, we will search for the kings. Others, you will search their home for Sienna and Ren. If we succeed, which we will, we will meet in their throne room to watch them fall."

Shane smiles largely, a rare sight for everyone to witness. "I have wished for this moment for years, I am glad to see it finally happen right before me."

The crowd starts cheering then, cheering and becoming excited through Shanes words. Hes taught them to hate the Volturi as much as him in these past months, so his anger is shared.

Athenodora smiles with Shane, they share the same wicked grin. But Sulpicia, she watches them with a small frown embedded on her face; sometimes inside of her feels wrong about doing this, about killing Sienna and the kings that have kept peace millennia after millennia.

When she first joined Shane and his cause, she was angry and emotional over Aro letting her go, and craved the thought of killing him. But now? Now she isn't as angry, rather envious that Aro has found his soulmate.

She then turns to the crowd, and watches them too as they cheer and shout.

She hopes the Volturi are still as strong as they were.